Chapter 28

Gohan! You need to clean up your act. You're slipping and the world depends on you. You need to fight to protect and not for revenge. I believe in you, dad believes in you, all your friends believe in you. Piccolo believes in you. With that, he came back to reality.

"Nice little speech," Trunks said.

"Wait how did you, oh yeah that's right." I felt like a dog face.

"Wait you taught him to read minds and not me!" Goten exclaimed.

"You never asked" I shrugged.

"Yeah but you still should have offered." He whined.

"Quit your bitching and get over here," I sighed. He shuffled over. I pulled his arms to be sticking straight out and tapped his forehead, palm, heart, then other palm. A blue streak followed my finger as I sent knowledge of the power to each of these points.

"Happy now?" I asked.

"WOW THANKS THIS IS REALLY COOL!!!" he yelled.

"We should get back to loving and supporting our friend/brother/son," I said, looking at dad on that last part. The fight was going in our favor and things were well.

"THATS IT!!!!" Cell yelled. He began to get fatter and bigger. Oh no. I phased next to dad and hugged him as hard as I could without squishing the life out of him.

"I'll miss you, but I know it's the right thing," I sighed.

"There will be five minutes before this world will be obliterated. Any last words?" He asked. Gohan was surprised as to what was going on. This was so hard for me to endure. I was tired of this. I just wish I could do something about it. I was too caught up in my thoughts to realize dad had already transmitted to Cell. I have to do something. I started to run towards them. I dove to reach dad before he went. I was met with a cold hard ground.

"No," I whispered. I wanted to cry so badly.

"It'll be okay, Stell. We can get him back," Gohan comforted, rubbing my shoulder.

"It's not that I'm worried about," I sighed. We started to walk back to the group. Blip climbed my leg and sat on my shoulders. Then a dark cloud appeared. We could all sense him.