Chapter 23

4 years had passed and nothing changed too much. Gohan grew a pair and asked this girl out. Now they're dating. I know Goten likes Bulla, but is waiting for the right time. I think that they would pair up well, don't you. We were all trained and ready for the battle. I still don't know if I should tell Dad about the me holding back power and shtuff. I had grown into the messy hair and karate ghee. Piccolo was the first to see Cell. In a small town he had absorbed many helpless citizens , it wasn't right. I absolutely hated it. How could he just kill all those innocent people! To be honest, I couldn't wait to strangle him. He had already threatened to destroy West City. At the same time, I don't want to cause any trouble. I mean, I don't want to get in the way of anyone or cause any broken hearts. I might just lay back and not get into anything. I'll just say I'm too weak to stand a chance against him. I also had made it to where I could not only heal sicknesses, but also phisical wounds. Go me! Back to the Cell buisiness, he had broke into the city's news station and advertised "the Cell Games." Which is basically a cheap versoin of the World Martial Arts Tournament. Except everyone will probably die. Hooray for the Games! Today we were going to surprisingly just relax. Dad, Gohan, Goten, and Krillin were going fishing. I was going to sleep, sleep, and sleep today, fun times. It's kinda like I hibernate when I do that. I just hope that everyone will be alright in the end.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

OK I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in so long things got crazy and I was at my dads again and, its a lot to me but I know that some of you that are reading this probably think that its nothing. But you know. Hope you liked the chapter!