Chapter 17

"WHO. DID. THIS!" I screamed. I heard a slight chuckle coming from downstairs. I sensed it was Goten and made a concoction of deodorant, shaving cream, and lotion. I made it travel downstairs in a little huge cup, almost invisible, and dumped it all over his head. I walked downstairs and crossed my arms.
"I just love payback, don't you?" I asked as Goten struggled to wipe away the white goop on his face. "By the way, don't mess. With. My. Hair. And anyway please tell me that this stuff will wash out,"
"Nope, you're stuck with having blue hair for at least a month, at the minimum," he said, smirking.
"Have I ever told you how much I hate you?" I asked.
"Actually, you haven't," he said.
"Well, in that case, I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!" I yelled. I went to my room and looked in the mirror. I sighed, I was stuck with blue hair for a month at the minimum. I guess i could learn to love it. I mean it's kinda cute. Oh well it is what it is. I was bored.
'Trunks,'
'I'm kinda busy right now,'
'With what?'
'With work,'
'When do you get off work?'
'2:00 pm,'
'Aw,'
'Do you want to go out Saturday?'
'Of course I want to go out with my boyfriend, hugs,'
'Hugs'
(CHICHI'S PΩ∇)
Bulma and I were going out today, a little break from the house. We were out at a little cafe near Capsule Corp getting coffee. Me and her were talking until she brought up an interesting subject.
"Hey ChiChi, do you ever think Sunstella is up to something?" She asked.
"No, not at all, she did get mad at Goten for dying her hair blue, but that's in a girl's nature," I answered. "What makes you say that?"
"I just get a bad feeling about her," she said.
"What feels bad about her?" I asked.
"I don't know," she said. "Maybe it's irrational," I could tell she wasn't about to let this go.