24

I woke up to a hand on my back. I groaned and leaned up.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's time," he said. Realizing it was Dad, I shot up, got dressed, and ran out my bedroom. Everyone was in the living room, seeming, excited.

"Why do you guys look so happy?" I asked.

"We're going to beat Cell in the games!" Krillin exclaimed.

"How the hell could that possibly happen?" I asked.

"The guys went into the hydrobolic time chamber! They're practically indestructible!" He said.

"Tell that to Cell, " I muttered.

"Guys, it's about that time," Dad sighed. We all, by "we all" I mean Krillin, Yamtcha, Tien, Piccolo, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, Goten, and Dad, and me, got up from where ever we were sitting and started to head out the door. Everyone except me and Dad took off.

"Remember the Cell go Ka-boom thing ok?" I said.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure it was just a bad dream," he replied. I gave him a grumpy cat face in return. "C'mon let's go!"
I never have nightmares. I thought.
Everyone up for a race? I asked. I got all positive replies so I took off like a bullet, sending a little ki blast every time I passed someone. Vegeta of course was the last one I passed, but he didn't go out without a fight. We were both neck in neck till I let out a burst of speed. I chuckled and made it to the arena. Cell was standing In the middle of the ring, grinning. He was the scum of all evil. I sound like Vegeta now, lovely. I waited for the others to get here and nervously against a rock.

"So where is everyone else? Did they chicken out? Doesn't surprise me of course," Cell chuckled.

"They're coming. Hey why do you have to kill Goku? I mean, just because that's why you were made doesn't nessisarily mean that you have to. Think, if you teamed up with us, we would be unstoppable. So long as you promise to only use your powers for the better." I proposed. He thought about it for a while then declined.

"Girl, why do you show kindness to me. The others simply despise me." He asked.

"Well I believe that maybe if you be nice to someone you can change their heart, and my name is Sunstella, but you can call me Stella, or Stel, or Sun, or Sunny," I said. I walked up to shake his hand and he shook it, awkwardly. The others came shortly and I returned to my place on the rock, less nervous this time. Piccolo walked up to me.

"What we're you saying to Cell?" He demanded.

"Nothing but a friendly conversation," I replied. He growled then walked off. Mr Satan and his goons came, eventually. They won't stand half a chance.