Coming soon

I felt it wouldn't be ideal to have a story on just one of Amanda's children so I decided each of them deserves a story. In other words, I have created a series.

The name of the series would be called The World Series.

'Best of Both Worlds' obviously counts at the first one and then 'Different Worlds'. The next story would be centered on Adaobi and it goes by the name 'Entwined in His World'.

Here's the book description-

As I approached the conference room, I released a short breath and walked in with my shoulders squared and my head held high

As I approached the conference room, I released a short breath and walked in with my shoulders squared and my head held high. The investor had his back to me, his hands shoved in his side pockets with his black dress shirt sleeves rolled up. He was looking at our pin-up board that was used to showcase fresh design ideas.

Once I closed the door behind me, he turned around, now aware of my presence. The welcoming smile on my face faltered and the urge to roll my eyes in annoyance became prevalent as soon as I registered who he was.

You have got to be kidding me.

He noticed my change of expression and a smug smile appeared on his lips. "Bonjour, ma chérie"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deborah Adaobi Wilson, first daughter of multi-billionaire Nicholas Wilson and successful Nigerian Doctor Amanda Wilson. A supermodel and a rising star in the world of fashion. She keeps her life private, giving gossip sites a literal run for their money.

Coming from a very influential family with different important personalities, she focuses all her attention on making a name for herself in the world. Her life takes an unexpected turn when she meets the strikingly handsome French business mogul, Geoffrey Gaillard.

Would she be able to control the changes that come with meeting the jaw-dropping Geoffrey Gaillard?
Join her on her journey to find out.