two.

!

leilani was an editor for a uprising new magazine, she normally would be choosing what page goes where in the magazine to keep it looking modern but to also sell what it's offering and she was amazing at it.

she's been working for the magazine as the main editor for almost two years and she loved it because it was something new everyday which kept her interested, she also got to visit a lot of places and meet a lot of a-list celebrities so that was a good plus.

she was happy with her job and genuinely happy with life, she had the best big sister who was always there for her whenever she needed her and she had the greatest best friend in the world who she could depend on with everything.

josephine worked at a well known cafe in los angeles, and although it wasn't the best job in the world she loved it anyway, she got to meet a lot of people and she loved being social so that was a good thing in her eyes.

she was always known as the more talkative one out of the two girls and she didn't see it as a bad thing like some people did, plus lani didn't like being the center of attention in anything anyway so she didn't mind jose taking the spot light most of the time.

naya on the other hand was always in the spot light with her energetic personality following her everywhere, she didn't live with her little sister or her parents because despite being a big people person she also liked her alone time.

and just like naya, leilani lived alone but she liked it because she could fully focus on anything she was doing, plus josephine visited her occasionally so she wasn't totally alone all the time.

leilani has been mostly single since highschool because since then she's had no time for anyone but the people she already had in her life, she had a couple hook ups here and there but never anything serious.

and similarly to leilani, zion hasn't had a serious relationship since highschool which changed him completely and he liked it that way because not like people would actually look at a guy who looked like he was always annoyed, but he didn't care because he had his friends by him.

he was an owner of a very popular club in los angeles so he didn't need to talk to a lot of people because he was making money off people who were just attending his club, and he didn't care for people who complained about him being rude for not giving a fuck.

not caring was a good trait for him because he didn't need to worry about others, mainly those who came in and out of his life because that's just temporary stress he wasn't going to sign up for.

but despite him being quite proud of his club he didn't like bragging, so a lot of people never really assumed or asked if he was the owner so not many people knew but he didn't care too much.

edwin and brandon were just his friends who helped him keep the club entertaining for customers, people would consider them his employees but he didn't like the term because they were his very good friends, best friends to be more specific.

so it was fair to say zion and leilani lived two different lives and would never really interact, but fate plays games and it makes miracles happen out of nothing.

!