eight.

!

after talking basically all day zion and lani were just a little closer, mentally not physically but they were going to be as close as close gets on friday and they both couldn't wait till then.

so because lani knew where zion was every morning on a weekday she decided to get up a little bit earlier to get herself some coffee, so she began changing and getting ready to leave her home.

.

.

when she was changed she walked to her bathroom and did her daily things before she headed downstairs, she was a good twenty minutes earlier than normal with everything and she was happy so she grabbed her phone and bag before she made her way out her house and headed to the cafe.

she hoped he'd be there when she arrives or at least arrive not so late after, and when she arrived she was surprised by him getting there just as she parked her car so when she stepped out he immediately noticed and hopped out his car with the guys a second later.

"what a wonderful start to my day." he stated with a smirk as he eyed her up and down, "i got up earlier than normal so i thought i'd get some coffee on the way to work." she said smiling, "oh this is edwin and this is brandon, my friends." he mumbled forgetting his friends were even with him.

"nice to meet you both, i'm lani but i'm sure you know that." she said with a smile and they nodded, "yeah we've heard about you." edwin stated and smiled, "quite a lot actually." brandon added so lani chuckled while zion couldn't take his eyes off her so he was only partly listening.

"well i'm off to get my coffee before i fall asleep right here." edwin mumbled followed by a yawn and brandon nodded agreeing so they both headed inside, "shall we head inside too?" zion asked smiling, "sure." she said with a nod before he stuck out his arm so she linked her arm around him then they proceeded to walk into the cafe like a hot couple.

and as soon as they entered the girls turned to them, "lani what are you doing here?" josephine asked with a raised brow, "well i definitely didn't wake up earlier than normal to get coffee before work knowing zion would be here, nope." lani stated and smiled while zion scoffed with a smirk.

"i consider it a wish come true, to see her before friday." zion said and the girls were a little confused while they made edwin's and brandon's coffee cause they ordered already, "what's happening on friday?" roxi mumbled with furrowed brows, "we made some exciting plans for that day, ones where he gets noise complaints." lani stated and smiled innocently.

the girls all raised their brows at the couple while zion smirked, "well if you can walk on saturday i have the weekend off so we can celebrate your promotion." josephine stated and lani smiled, "i probably will be able to." she mumbled before zion turned to her with furrowed brows.

"i don't know about that." tilly mumbled chuckling just as she finished edwin's and brandon's coffee order, "guys your coffee is ready." she called out so they smiled and grabbed their drinks, "oh yeah shit." lani said remembering she had to get a coffee before she headed to work.

she walked over to the till leaving zion's side, "can i just have an iced coffee?" she smiled at roxi, "of course." roxi replied with a nod while lani opened her bag to grab her purse, "and i'll have my regular." zion stated and placed his card on the counter as he stood behind lani with his hand on her waist.

"let me just get lani's payment then i can get-" roxi mumbled smiling before zion cut her off, "i'm paying for both of our orders." he stated and smiled, "oh." roxi responded while lani turned to him, "you don't have to." lani said but he just smiled, "i know but i want to." he mumbled then kissed her cheek.

she smiled before roxi swiped zion's card and handed it back to him, "also some artists are performing at my club saturday night so if you want you can come in, for your promotion celebrations." zion stated smiling, "i'm down." josephine said almost immediately which made zion chuckle.

"drinks are on me, you're all welcome to come in." he added with a smile at the girls, "oh, i have sunday off and i'm only working till 5 pm on saturday so i'm down." roxi stated smiling, "kira and ryan are coming in saturday night so i'm free and i'm down too." tilly said so josephine got excited.

"let's do it, please?" she mumbled at her best friend, "jose love, i'm already planning my outfit." lani stated and zion smiled, "then i'll see you all there." he said happily, "your coffee's ready." roxi called out so zion and lani walked over and grabbed their drinks.

"and i'll see you on friday." lani mumbled with a smirk looking up at zion, "don't be late." he stated and smirked, "oh i think i might be actually." she said knowing he might get a little rougher because of it, "oh i wouldn't if i was you." he smirked and that just made her want to turn up an hour late.

"well now i definitely will be." she said with a smirk before he leaned down and planted a kiss on her lips, "i'll see you on friday, till then bye." she stated smiling as she headed towards the exit but she waved at the girls before walking out, now she was excited even more about friday.

!