forty five.

!

it was nearly saturday and lani was more than thrilled to not only enjoy a nice night out with her best friend, but also to meet her new 'the one' of a boyfriend and see just how really 'the one' he is.

but today was only friday so she was still a day away, for now she got out of bed and stretched before she walked over to her closet, she decided go with an all white outfit just because.

.

.

when she felt comfortable and confident in the outfit she moved to the bathroom, she began her skin care routine before moving onto makeup but not too heavy with it and finished off by tying her hair back into a low ponytail.

and soon she was ready for the day so she grabbed her handbag and phone on the way down the stairs, zion didn't stay over yesterday so she was driving herself to work today but she didn't mind.

she headed out her house and stepped into her car, she was in a happy mood so she just shuffled her main playlist and let it play out randomly while she drove to work with a smile on her face.

when she eventually arrived her happy mood was still present and her smile widened when she saw zion's car already parked outside the building, the second her foot stepped into the building zion's eyes turned her way and he crooked a brow.

"white two days in a row?" he asked as she walked up to the group, "yeah." she said smiling, "if you're trying to convince me that you're an angel then it's not working." he stated with hooded eyes and she chuckled, "i don't know what you're talking about, i'm just an innocent angel." she mumbled with a smirk.

he scoffed with a nod, "sure you are." he said and raised a brow, "i've never committed any sins." she added and he smirked, "alright then, what did you do last week on this day? at night." he asked with his head held high and she smiled, "i didn't do anything, you were doing the deeds." she answered and shook her head.

"and you let me." he said with a raised brow, "so you're the demon and i'm the angel." she stated and smiled so he narrowed his eyes at her, "wait- you never told us how that night went? but we know zion bought some.. stuff for it." sophia asked and glanced at zion with a blank expression.

"it was fun, and a little different to what we normally would do." lani said simply and smiled while jocelyn rolled her eyes, "that's a boring way of putting it, at least give us something exciting." she stated like a desperate woman, "she's got a point, so far it sounds a little meh." jace commented while zion sighed.

"wait- what happened last week?" stella asked with a raised brow, "they just had sex but zion said he bought things for it and wouldn't tell us." jocelyn mumbled and sighed, "right." stella said with a slow nod, "it's a normal topic here for some reason." edwin stated with hooded eyes and stella chuckled.