thirty six.

!

lani couldn't have woken up in a better mood, not only did she not have to overthink her feelings for zion anymore but also didn't have anything to worry about because he was on that same page as her.

but she did have a editor's meeting today and she decided to dress up a little for it, it was only a few minutes meeting about the reviews left on their newest magazine and how they could improve their layouts for the next one.

.

.

when she was done with dressing up she walked to the bathroom and began her skin care routine, then applied some makeup and styled her hair up in a neat bun before she walked out the bathroom and headed downstairs.

she grabbed her bag and phone then walked out her door just as zion's pulled up into her driveway and she smiled, "who let you look that good?" zion questioned with a raised brow as he stepped out the car, "myself of course." she stated smiling.

"well you look beautiful." he said and smiled, "thank you." she mumbled as she walked up to his car and hopped in, "hey lani." brandon mumbled and she turned to the two guys in the back, "he dragged you guys along?" she asked chuckling, "he's dumbass, it's what he does." edwin stated with a nod.

"so any occasion as to why you're so dressed up?" zion asked as he started the car, "i have an editor's meeting today with the whole editing department, so i wanted to look nice." lani stated smiling, "every department is having meetings today." she added with a nod.

"so does that mean jocelyn might be dressed up?" brandon asked and lani chuckled, "yes, and she's the head of journalism so that's a bigger chance she might be dressed up." lani said with a nod, "oh i hope she is." he mumbled and smirked.

"so technically jocelyn could've interviewed us last week?" edwin asked and lani nodded, "yeah, but zion requested me to kerri so he got it." lani stated with a smile, "but you're not a journalist." brandon said and furrowed his brows, "partly, we don't have a lot of journalists so i do it sometimes." she mumbled smiling.

"what's the meetings about?" zion asked with a raised brow, "my meeting is about how we could improve the magazine itself, the layout, the coloring of it, all the editing stuff for the next magazine, so we have to go through reviews." lani stated smiling, "does that include the website?" zion questioned and she nodded.

"yes it does, but not the video interview because that's not editing." lani said and shook her head, "oh, well i've already seen some edits of me staring at you." he stated and she chuckled, "i've seen some too, about how you were looking at me." she mumbled with a smile while he smirked.