ninteen.

!

and back to work it was, lani never hated it but she hated waking up on the mornings so it was always a problem, either way she got up and grabbed a casual outfit out her closet before changing.

.

.

then she headed to the bathroom so she could continue her daily routine, she did her skin care routine and applied some makeup to look more alive then tied her hair up in a high ponytail before she grabbed her things and headed downstairs.

but suddenly her doorbell rang and she stopped on the spot confused before she walked over to the door and opened it, "hey beautiful." zion mumbled and smirked, "what are you doing here?" she asked with a raised brow, "well it's early and i was thinking i could drive you to work." he explained smiling.

"why?"

"because i want to, and i get to hang out with you a little."

"are you sure it's not to show jace that i'm 'yours'?"

"i don't know why you say yours like that because you are mine, and no."

"right."

"are you coming then? we can get coffee on the way."

"sure."

so she slipped into her brown pointed heels that she actually liked wearing then walked out her house to see brandon and edwin sitting in the back but she hopped into the passenger seat either way, "what are you guys doing here?" she questioned with a chuckle.

"your obsessed fan here had us get up early if we wanted to drive with him to the club." brandon mumbled and hooded his eyes as zion got into the driver's seat, "obsessed fan?" she mumbled a little confused, "he's obsessed with you." edwin stated bluntly.

"and you're the first girl he's been so into to since reb- this one girl from highschool." brandon said and zion turned to him with a serious expression at the slight mention of his ex girlfriend, "you're that into me?" she asked with a smirk and turned to zion, "so coffee." he mumbled bluntly as he started the car and she chuckled.

"so edwin what to do think of tilly?" she asked as she turned to the guys in the back, "she's cool." he mumbled and she sighed, "in depth, i'm not here for the 'she's cool' or 'she's really cute' alright? i need some details." she stated and zion chuckled, "okay um.. she's very cool." edwin said bluntly and brandon nudged him while laughing.

"you're all dumbass." she mumbled and shook her head as she turned back to the front while zion placed his hand on her thigh, when they finally arrived at the cafe they hopped out the car and walked into the place.