twenty six.

!

sunday morning was a struggle, for lani at least, her legs were weak and she could barely stand not even mentioning her wobbling around because there was no walking involved.

but that was morning, now it was getting to 4 pm and the couple were in bed watching movies while eating ice cream and cuddling, "you never told me who your celebrity crush is." she mumbled and looked up at him, "definitely tinashe, i've liked her since i was a teenager." he stated with a smile, "oh, she is beautiful." she agreed and nodded.

"why do you think i'm with you right now? i have a thing for beautiful and smart women." he stated with a smirk and she chuckled, "okay relax." she mumbled and rolled her eyes with a smile, "that's too much but yesterday i called you my wife and that was nothing?" he questioned with a raised brow.

"that's normal." she mumbled and smiled while he furrowed his brows, "normal? we're not even dating." he stated and shook his head, "fuck dating, just skip straight to marriage." she said with a shrug, "whatever you want." he smirked and she chuckled before he leaned in and planted a kiss on her forehead.

just then her phone pinged and she reached over to grab it while he went back to eating ice cream, she was surprised to see naya texting her because she rarely texted her since it just phone calls between them.

naya 🍀

lani?

yes?

did you get mom's text?

no.. you're the only one texting me

oh okay, well her and dad came over today..

because they both got a break from work
a day earlier and are heading to your place since
they can't stay at mine

what? why can't they stay at yours?

room redesign sister

oh yeah shit-

okay i'll be home soon, how far away
are they?

mom said a good ten minutes

fuck.

okay i'll head home now

are you not home?

no i'm at zion's house, we had a date
last night and i stay the night

for some after date activities?

yes, some greats one

but i need to go, are you coming over later?

yes, i'll be there at around 5

alright, see you then

bye, good luck

i'll need it, thanks
read

"i need to go zion." she stated as she got out of bed, "why?" he asked with a pout and sat up, "my parents got here earlier instead of tomorrow and now they'll be at my place in ten minutes." she answered while putting on her sweatpants since she was just wearing zion's shirt.