thirty three.

!

it was a peaceful sunday morning and lani woke up before zion so she was smiling to herself about last night because she still wasn't over it, a minute later zion started waking up so she looked down at him as he laid his head on her chest.

"good morning girlfriend." he mumbled and she chuckled, "good morning husband." she responded and he looked up at her with a smirk, "you're so sexy." he said as he lifted himself up on his arm and hovered over her, "makes two of us baby." she stated with a smirk before he leaned in and connected their lips in a kiss.

she wrapped her arms around his neck while his hands did some exploring on her body even though he knew what every inch of her body felt like off by heart, then he slowly pulled away and smirked, "you want to go have some shower fun?" he asked and she smiled, "i'd love to." she mumbled happily before he pecked her lips and got out of bed so she followed.

they walked into the bathroom and zion closed the door behind her with a smirk across his lips, "now strip." he stated and she smiled as he walked towards so she grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, "you're so beautiful." he said smiling and placed his hands on her waist, "and you're so handsome." she mumbled as she placed both of her hands on either sides of his face.

he then leaned in and connected their lips while wrapped her arms around his neck so he moved his hands down and slowly pulled her panties down before they dropped to the floor, so she moved her hands down his torso and pulled down his boxers which made him smirk into their kiss.

then he pulled away from the kiss, "turn on the shower and get in." he stated and she smiled before she did exactly that while he took off his boxers fully then joined her in the shower cabinet, "damn that's all mine." he smirked as he eyed her up and down while she chuckled, "shut up and fuck me already." she mumbled with a smirk so he licked his lips and nodded.

he grabbed her face and smashed his lips on hers before he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck, he then moved onto her neck and kissed harshly to make sure he left a mark while she closed her eyes and smiled as water ran down their bodies.

"this time you don't have to do this yourself." she mumbled with a smirk and he scoffed, "that one time was because of you, it was your fault." he stated as he moved his head to look at her, "i know, i'm very proud of myself for it." she said smiling, "but this time i don't have to use my imagination." he mumbled with a smirk and she chuckled.

he pecked her lips then went back to her next while he slowly slipped inside her and she whimpered, "you're so wet babydoll." he mumbled with a smirk, "yeah we're surrounded by water." she said and tilted her head back, "i'm not talking about the shower, i know the difference between your wetness and the water." he stated and smirked.

she tangled her fingers into his dreads while he held onto her thighs and began thrusting into her causing her brows to frown in pleasure, "zion." she moaned softly and closed her eyes while he smirked and kissed down her neck, "you're so perfect." he mumbled smiling while her moans became more frequent as he increased speed.

"you're s- so good." she cried out and tilted her head back so he went faster, "fuck." she breathed out and parted her lips, "louder." he mumbled and went harder which definitely got her to be louder, "zion." she moaned which made him smile as he breathed heavily into her neck.