twenty eight.

!

as zion slowly woke up he noticed lani still peacefully sleeping so he didn't move and just admired her adorable face, he loved just staring at her as creepy as it sounded, she was always beautiful in his eyes even when she wasn't trying to.

a second later she started waking up so he kissed her head letting her know he was already awake so she slowly looked up at him as her head laid on his chest, "good morning m'lady." he said and she smiled, "good morning." she mumbled then sat up and stretched so he sat up with her and rubbed his eyes.

"how long have you been awake?" she asked followed by a yawn, "only a minute before you woke up." he stated with a smile so she nodded and flopped back onto the bed, he smirked and moved to hover over her while she chuckled and placed both of her hands on his cheeks.

"you look adorable sleeping." he said and kissed her forehead, "thanks for watching me sleeping." he mumbled with a raised brow and he chuckled, "you're too sexy not to look at." he stated with a smirk before he kissed her cheek and headed down to her neck, "even when sleeping?" she questioned and he hummed against her skin.

"always babydoll." he mumbled with a smirk, "that's why we go well together, because so are you." she stated and he scoffed, "nothing but sexiness from us." he said and she chuckled before she wrapped her arms around his neck while he left kisses down her neck.

but their moment was suddenly interrupted as tessa walked in uninvited so zion removed himself off lani and laid down beside her, "mom!" lani yelled out and sat up, "what?" tessa responded with furrowed brows, "don't walk in like that, can't you knock?" lani stated and sighed.

"you're my daughter and it's your room, nothing new." tessa said and crossed her arms, "but i'm a grown woman and zion is in the room with me." lani stated as politely as she could, "so? you said nothing was going to happen between you two while he stays over." tessa replied with her head held high.

"still doesn't mean you can barge in like that, one of us could've been changing." lani stated and tessa rolled her eyes, "you have nothing to be ashamed of." tessa said and still fought her side of the argument, "and neither does zion, but we don't appreciate you walking in like that." lani stated with a smile while zion chuckled.

"well besides that, i'm going downstairs to make breakfast, how many pancakes do you want?" tessa asked changing the topic and lani sighed, "zero, zion and i will make ourselves waffles instead." lani stated smiling, and of course tessa didn't like that but to avoid an argument she just nodded and left the room.

"i don't know i kind of want pancakes." zion mumbled with a smirk and she chuckled, "we'll make whatever you want." she stated as she turned to him then pecked his lips, "so i've got nothing to be ashamed of?" he asked while she got out of bed, "of course you don't." she said as she opened her closet to find something comfortable to wear.

"good to know." he mumbled with a nod and she chuckled as she took out a plain white crop top and white sweatpants out of her closet, "what could you possibly be ashamed of?" she questioned with a raised brow as he got out of bed, "i don't know." he said and placed his hands on her waist, "then you don't have anything." she stated staring up at him.

"and neither do you, like your mom said but i'm speaking on the side of your actions too." he said with a smirk, "good to know." she mumbled and nodded before he leaned in and pecked her lips, "now hop out my shirt." he stated and she chuckled, "i don't know, i like it better on me." she responded with a shrug.