forty two.

!

with a smile, lani woke up from her slumber, she was immediately in a good mood and she didn't know exactly why but she didn't mind, so she got out of bed full of energy and walked to her closet to pick out an outfit.

a minute later she was changing into a simple outfit then sprayed on her favorite perfume, she was feeling herself heavily and even liked the no makeup look with the outfit.

.

.

then she walked into her bathroom and began her skin care stopping there, it was no makeup day today and she was happy with it, she straightened her hair and lightly hairsprayed it to keep it silky smooth.

as she made her way downstairs she grabbed her phone and bag, she was smiling like a cheshire cat because her good mood continued and she was looking good so that was a big plus.

when she got into her car she played some drake to boost her confidence which wasn't really needed but she still enjoyed it, singing and rapping along to practically every song that played from her radio.

the second she arrived she spotted zion's car and she wasn't surprised, she has been taking her time a little more in the morning for the past two days, as she stepped foot into the building zion's eyes landed onto her.

she smiled at him as she walked towards the group, "is there security cameras in your offices?" zion asked still staring lani down but asking the group around him, "yes but they only turn on after 4 pm and off at 10 am, they only work when we're not in." jocelyn stated with a raised brow before she spotted lani a step away from her.

"hey." lani said smiling, "you look beautiful." jace stated and she chuckled, "thank you." she mumbled happily while jace turned to zion, "sorry i took your line." he said with a smirk and zion scoffed, "that's fine, i've got something better anyway." zion mumbled eyeing up lani so jace raised a brow.

then zion stepped closer to lani and suddenly picked her up throwing her over his shoulder, "zion." she blurted out quietly, "i took the girl you dream about." zion said with a wink at jace as he walked his way to lani's office, "zion put me down." lani stated but he just slapped her butt and continued walking to her office, "you won't ever win." sophia mumbled to jace and he sighed.

soon the couple was in lani's office, door closed and lani siting on her desk with crossed arms, "was that necessary?" she asked with a raised brow and he smirked, "you're so fucking sexy." he mumbled as he placed his hands on either sides of her thighs, "you're not smooth talking your way out of my question." she stated and he scoffed.