thirty eight.

!

zion was ten minutes away from lani's house and she just finished her makeup, it was 1 pm and he was picking her up very soon so she stopped admiring herself in the mirror and walked back into her bedroom.

she grabbed the summer dress she picked out yesterday and started to change then got a good idea, not for now nor for a few hours but it was definitely going to happen before the day ends, she she quickly finished changing and grabbed her bag.

.

.

she packed her essentials like skin care products, toothbrush, a few makeup products, hairbrush and spare clothes for tomorrow also face masks for them to put on, then she opened her underwear drawer and took out a lingerie set she's never worn for someone, other than herself when she was admiring herself in it.

and just as she finished her doorbell rang so she zipped up her bag and walked downstairs then opened her front door, "hello m'lady." zion said smiling, "hello zion." she responded with a smile, "are you ready to go?" he asked and she nodded, "i'm very ready." she stated so he stepped to the side as she walked out her door.

then they hopped into zion's car and made their way to his house, "can i have a hint at what surprise you got?" she mumbled smiling, "no you can not." he stated and she pouted, "please baby, just a tiny hint." she asked with a very persuasive and adorable smile.

"fine." he sighed and she squealed in excitement, "yes, so? what's the hint?" she questioned while he chuckled at her happy self, "i bought it from a special store." he mumbled and she raised a brow then realized what the 'special' store might be, "oh, nice." she said with a nod and a smile while he chuckled.

when they eventually arrived at his place and hopped out his car they walked into his house while zion carried her bag because he grabbed it before she could, "so what first beautiful? you're the boss for now." he stated and she smirked, "i'm always the boss." she said while he scoffed.

"whatever you say." he mumbled with a sigh and she chuckled, "i got face masks so we could put them on." she said smiling, "do i have to? i could just watch you apply yours and compliment you on how cute you'll look." he mumbled and she shook her head, "we're both doing it or i'm leaving." she stated as she crossed her arms.

so he sighed and nodded, "alright get the face masks." he said and she smiled before she grabbed her bag from him and took out the face masks while he walked to his kitchen, he grabbed a bottle wine for her and a few beers for him then walked back to the living room to see a few face masks on his coffee table.