forty.

!

as zion awoke from his sleep he immediately looked down at lani, still sleeping with her arms wrapped around his arm looking like a peaceful angel, so he leaned over slightly and kissed the top of her head.

soon her eyes fluttered open and she yawned making him smile at her adorable self, "good morning beautiful." he mumbled as she looked up at him with sleepy eyes, "hi." she said smiling, "nice sleep?" he asked with a chuckled and she nodded.

"of course it was, you were here with me." she stated and he smiled before moving to hover over her and leaving a dozen kisses on her face, she chuckled wrapping her arms around his neck to pull him closer, "stay in bed, i'll go make us breakfast." he mumbled as he kissed a cheek softly, "breakfast in bed?" she asked and he nodded.

he got out of bed a second later while she stayed cuddled up to herself in the warmth of the duvet, he put on his pants and decided to skip out on the shirt before heading out of the room.

.

soon they were both sat on her bed eating pancakes that zion made with coffee sitting on the bedside table, they had a few different conversations leading up to nothing but it was nice nether the less.

after the pancakes were devoured by them lani got a sudden text.. from her manager, "who's that?" he asked not seeing the name on her screen, "kerri, my manager, i don't know what she wants because she literally never texts me." lani stated with furrowed brows as she opened the message.

kerri, manager

hi lani, i've messaged the others too so i'm sending
you this message too, i've organized a head of
departments meeting to discuss some things tomorow.

oh okay, thank you for telling me beforehand

no problem, see you tomorrow

see you then
read

"so? what did she want?" zion asked as she turned off her phone and placed it back down, "just that we're having another meeting tomorrow." she sighed and shrugged with a smile, "so that means you're going to dress to impress again?" he mumbled as a smirk slowly took over his lips.

"indeed i am." she said with a nod so he leaned forwards and smashed his lips onto hers, practically taking her breath away in doing so, then he began leaning towards her more causing her to slowly lay back, "baby.. the food." she mumbled between kisses, so he pulled away for a few seconds and moved their plates on the bedside table before going back into the kiss.

he laid her down hovering above as his hands wondered around under her shirt, then he slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked down at her, "you're most beautiful woman in the world." he stated staring down into her eyes causing her cheeks to turned a slight red tint as butterflies erupted in her stomach.

"i love you." she mumbled smiling while placing both of her hands on either sides of his face, "i love you so much more." he said then leaned in to softly peck her lips, "to infinity?" she asked with a raised brow and he chuckled, "and beyond my love." he stated then went back into the kiss.

after a minute or so they pulled away and decided it was a good time to get out of bed otherwise they'd never leave, "what should we do today?" she asked as she opened her closet to pick out an outfit, "we could go on a hike?" he suggested and she smiled.

"that actually sounds fun, i'm down." she said happily before he walked up to her and kissed her cheek, "great, we'll go to my place so i could change then we'll go on a hike." he stated and she nodded as she pulled out an outfit then changed while he sat on her bed and watched.

.

.

"i'd be lying if i said you looked just pretty, because i can feel myself getting harder." he commented and she chuckled before she left him in the room and entered the bathroom, she began her skin routine and a minute later he walked in.

he placed his hands on her sides as he admired her in the mirror in front of both of them, she was applying moisturizer and he just watched with a smile on his face.

"are you putting on makeup?" he asked and she shook her head in disagreement, "good." he mumbled then leaned down to kiss her neck while she chuckled, soon after her skin care she tied her hair up in a high ponytail before they made their way downstairs.

they grabbed two water bottles each and put them into a backpack then shoved their phones in there too before they walked out her home, "i don't know why i'm so excited for a hike." he stated as they got into his car, "because it's a hike with me, i'll make it fun." she said with a smirk and he scoffed with a nod before he drove to his house.

when they got there he quickly hopped out the car alone and went up to change, and a few minutes later he returned in basketball shorts and a white t-shirt then they continued their journey to the place that they'd be hiking on.

soon they arrived and as their bodies exited the car lani smiled, the sun was warming up her skin but the slight breeze kept her cool while zion just admired the smile on her face.

she took his hand before they began they trail up the hill ahead of them, "we should go on more adventures like this together, something different than just watching movies on our couches." she stated and he smiled with a nod, "as long as i'm with you i'll go wherever you want me to." he said causing her lips to turn into a smile.

just like that they enjoyed hiking, and surprisingly didn't get too tired while talking basically the whole way up the hill and down, both of them were still full of energy by the time they back to zion's car.

!