eighteen.

!

it was definitely a peaceful morning, you could hear the birds singing outside and some light shining through the curtains, and lani was still cuddled up to zion so that was a definite plus to it all.

but he was already awake and waiting for her to realize it so as she sat up and turned she smiled noticing his eyes opened wide, "i didn't know you were awake." she mumbled and leaned in to peck his lips, "i've been awake for the past hour i think, but i didn't want to move or wake you so i just laid here." he stated with a soft smile.

she chuckled and nodded before she laid her head back down on his chest, "you never showed me your favorite sex position." he mumbled and she smiled to herself, "i could show you now." she said and he slowly smirked, "i'm not busy." he stated so she chuckled and sat up again.

"but you have to be on top." she stated and he smirked before he sat up then pushed her onto her back while he hovered above, "done." he said and she chuckled, "don't we have to be naked for this?" she questioned with a raised brow and a smirk so he leaned in and kissed down her neck as his hands started sliding under her shirt, which was actually his shirt.

so while he was doing that she slithered her hands down his torso then slowly pulled down his sweatpants and boxers, "what's the position called?" he asked as he lifted up her shirt before she removed it off her upper body while he kissed down her chest, "the snake." she mumbled and he smirked because he already knew what that position was.

"then you need to flip over m'lady." he said and she smiled, "you know it?" she asked with a raised brow, "mhm." he hummed against her skin and she played with his dreads, "well your pants aren't even off yet so i don't need to flip over just yet." she mumbled and he smirked before he sat up then took off his sweatpants and boxers, "now flip over." he stated with a smirk as he crawled over to her again.

so she flipped over and lifted her ass up a little while he hovered above her, "you're so beautiful." he mumbled then kissed her shoulder and she smiled before she felt his tip against her entrance and she tensed up a little, "what's wrong? why'd you tense up?" he asked and stopped himself, "nothing, it just surprised me a little." she said with a smile and he chuckled before he kissed her cheek then continued his actions.

and soon he was sliding into her, "fuck, you're tighter like this." he mumbled and she smirked, "you might not last." she stated and he scoffed, "i'll make sure you finish first." he said with a smirk then kissed her shoulder, "whatever you say." she mumbled not really buying what he said.

he scoffed and shook his head knowing she was sarcastic so he started thrusting into her and she quickly began moaning, "i forgot h- how good this po- position is." she mumbled and he devilishly chuckled, "it's your favorite for a reason right?" he stated with a smirk and she just moaned in response because she wasn't even paying attention to what he said.

he was perfectly aiming into her g-spot after a minute and her moans got louder, "that's the spot huh?" he mumbled and she scrunched her pillow in her hands while she tilted her head back as moans flied past her lips repeatedly, but he was struggling to keep his cool too because she was tightly wrapped around him.

"zi- zion, go fa- faster." she managed to get out so he kissed her head and did exactly what she said, "and you said i wouldn't last." he mumbled and she smiled, "but it looks like you're the one who might not last." he stated with a smirk, "ke- keep talking." she struggled and whimpered, "you want me to talk you to orgasm?" he questioned into her ear and she nodded.