thirteen.

!

it was a normal monday morning and lani was getting ready to head to work but when she glimpsed at the clock she noticed she was a little early so she decided to give the cafe a visit, and obviously get some coffee.

.

.

so when she was finally ready she grabbed her bag and phone before heading downstairs and out her house, she wore zion's shirt from saturday when he stayed over after the clubbing that he just forgot.

and she knew he'd react to it so that was a plus, on her way to the cafe she played some nicki minaj and drake because why not, and it got her confidence up a little which she didn't really need but got it anyway.

when she arrived at the cafe she spotted zion's car already there so she walked into the cafe smiling, "oh hey bestie." josephine mumbled as she noticed lani before the guys turned to lani along with tilly, roxi and poppy who were on shift today.

zion raised a brow while lani happily waved at josephine, "is that my shirt?" he asked and she smiled, "yeah, you left it after saturday night and it looked cute on you, but now it's cuter on me." she stated with a shrug as she walked up to the till, "i want it back." he mumbled staring her down, "okay? right now?" she questioned with a raised brow.

"yes, let's go to my car and i'll take it off for you." he stated and smirked, "too bad, i don't have time for that right now." she said then turned to poppy, "regular?" she asked and lani nodded with a smile, "i don't care if you have time or not, i want it off." he demanded with a soft smirk.

"well i don't do what you want, so you have it twisted sir." she stated and gave him a fake smile, "then what was friday?" he asked with a raised brow, "a moment of weakness, it won't happen again." she said and nodded, "the sex or the part where you did everything i wanted?" he questioned as he slowly began smirking.

"do you want to have sex with me?" she asked with a raised brow, "no." he mumbled and smirked knowing what she was doing so she scoffed and shook her head with an eyeroll, "and i really don't want it right now in my car." he stated with a smirk, "shut up." she mumbled and sighed while he smiled.

"how was saturday night for you two?" lani asked pointing between edwin and tilly with a smirk while zion slowly eyed her up and down, "it was good." tilly mumbled chuckling while edwin nodded with a soft smirk, "and?" lani questioned with furrowed brows.

"the bitch won't tell us anything either, and edwin won't say shit." josephine stated with hooded eyes, "it's private information." tilly said and crossed her arms, "private doesn't apply to us darling." poppy mumbled and crossed her arms mocking tilly, "well then why does lani never tell us anything?" tilly questioned with furrowed brows.