thirty seven.

!

last day of work before the weekend for lani and she couldn't be more excited, especially for saturday because she's going to party her ass off with her friends and boyfriend which she couldn't wait to do.

but for now she focused on getting ready for work and picked out a casual outfit to wear, she didn't feel like dressing up like she has for the past week for some reason so she went comfortable today.

.

.

when she was done changing she walked to the bathroom and began her skin care routine, then she applied some makeup and lightly curled her hair to give it some bouncy waves.

then she grabbed her phone and headed downstairs before she grabbed her bag and walked out her house, she put on some halsey as she drove to work just because she was in the mood to listen to her.

when she arrived she hopped out her car and walked into the work building, suddenly she left hands sliding onto her waist so she grabbed onto one of hands and sharply turned around, "keep your ha- oh, hey baby." she mumbled with furrowed brows then smiled when she saw it was zion, "you should've broke his hand." brandon whispered as he walked by and towards jocelyn with edwin.

"i'm not allowed to touch you now?" zion asked with a raised brow, "i didn't know it was you, i'm sorry." she said and sighed, "it's okay, at least i know you won't let anyone touch you the way i do." he mumbled smirking and she smiled, "i thought you were kane or lance so i was prepared to battle, because i know jace wouldn't do that." she stated with a nod.

"yeah as annoying as jace is, and the fact that he wants to steal you from me, i can confidently say i trust him." zion said smiling, "really? wow." jace mumbled as he walked into the building and overheard zion, "i take it back." zion stated with a disgusted expression.

"too late now." jace said and smirked, "but why exactly do you trust me?" he asked with a raised brow, "because i know you wouldn't touch lani randomly." zion stated and jace nodded, "i definitely would not, and that's weird." he mumbled with a raised brow.

"as fine as lani is and as much as i wish she was mine instead of yours, i respect your relationship and randomly touching people is just an odd thing to do anyway." jace stated and lani chuckled, "thanks." zion said sarcastically with a sigh, "it's not my fault you've somehow managed to find yourself a hot ass girlfriend." jace mumbled with a shrug.

"what do you mean somehow?" zion questioned and furrowed his brows, "no offense but compared to lani you're a little bug-like." jace stated with a nod while lani laughed, "i really appreciate the compliment, thank you." zion sighed and fake smiled, "you asked and i answered." jace said bluntly.