four.

!

today was saturday and celebration day of lani's promotion and although she wasn't a big fan of any of the people she going with she was still excited, nothing was going to ruin her night of fun and she promised herself that.

that no matter what happens she was going to have fun and celebrate her promotion, and she was going to look cute doing it because she was very much excited to change into the dress she picked out.

but because she was still hours away and she decided to visit her best friend and she was craving some good coffee too, so she got out of bed and changed before heading to the bathroom.

.

.

she did her skin care routine then applied a little makeup and tied her hair up in a quick bun before walking out the bathroom and down the stairs, she grabbed her keys and slipped into her shoes before heading out the door.

like always she vibed to some music on the way to the cafe and by the time she arrived she was full of energy and smiling, "sup ladies." she said entering the cafe, "oh hey lani." josephine said smiling, "what can i get you?" roxi asked standing at the cash register with a smile.

"like always." lani mumbled and roxi nodded before lani handed her the money, then she moved to the side where she talked to josephine while her best friend made a coffee for a customer.

while lani waited three men walked in and she turned to them, "hey guys, the usual?" tilly asked as she walked out from the back room, "yes please." one replied with a smile while they stood by the door and leaned against the wall, they didn't exactly look too friendly at all.

one was looking around observing, he had a buzzcut haircut with a septum piercing and a colorful but stylish outfit, another one was texting, he had slightly curly black hair with a streak of blonde at the front and a few necklaces and chains around his neck dressed in a mostly black outfit.

and the last one was quietly mumbling something to the other two, he was the tallest one with blonde dreads and a single iced out chain around his neck with a gold pinky ring dressed in a casual yet slightly professional outfit.

"who are those guys?" lani mumbled to josephine when she finished with the coffee that she was doing, "oh i don't know their actually names cause they go as zi, b and ed." josephine stated with a shrug while lani continued to subtly stare at the three guys.

"they always come in, normally every morning on a week day so i don't know why they're here on a saturday." josephine said and lani nodded, "and that zi one never talks, he's the tallest one." she added with a shrug, "they don't look very nice." lani mumbled and raised a brow.

"i've spoken to b and ed, they were actually really friendly." josephine stated then suddenly b looked up at lani from his phone as zi whispered something to him, "they heard us." josephine mumbled as she turned to a new customer to take their order.