twenty two.

!

today was zion's interview and little photoshoot, kerri of course let lani know because zion asked for lani when kerri was informing him about his interview, zion was definitely excited for it and dressed up for it a little more professional than usual.

but not too overboard, just a buttoned down black long sleeved shirt that had the top two buttons undone along with black suit pants and dress shoes, obviously he added his small iced out chain and his gold pinky ring that he knew lani liked, so he was feeling himself to the max.

he also tied his dreads back so that would definitely be a surprise to lani since she's never seen his hair in any other style but let down and most of the time pretty messy, but she loved it anyway.

and like zion, lani dressed up too in a very professional and classy outfit, so she was also feeling herself similarly to zion and was definitely prepared for the interview.

.

.

when she completed her skin care routine she moved on to makeup, nothing too glamorous but she added a little eyeshadow eyeliner which she normally wouldn't on a daily basis, then she tied her hair up in a neat high ponytail before she headed downstairs.

she grabbed her bag and phone then slipped into her brown high heels before making her way out her home and hopping into her car, she listened to some giveon on the way there while thinking.

she wondered how the interview might turn out, woukd zion be different knowing he wasn't just sitting and talking to her, would he flirt with her like he normally does, would he even mention her in his answers, she was just a little curious.

when she arrived at work and stepped out her car zion pulled up beside her and she smiled, "what a coincident." she said as he got out of his car and smirked at him while his eyes glided over her body before they settled on her face, "you look beautiful m'lady." he stated and she smiled, "thank you sir." she mumbled happily.

then he placed both of his hands on her waist and leaned in to peck her lips, "you look very handsome." she said smiling, "thank you, i dressed up just for you." he stated and she chuckled while he smirked, "really?" she asked with a raised brow, "of course, who else would i look this good for?" he answered and she smiled.

"then i'm very flattered." she said before he leaned in again and left a soft kiss on her lips, "should we head inside?" he asked and she nodded with a smile before he turned to the side and stuck his elbow out so she wrapped her arm around his then he kissed her head and they headed into the building.