thirty four.

!

lani was back to work a day earlier because kerri asked her to come in but zion said he's pick her up and drive her there so she was happy, she picked out an outfit for today and changed before heading to the bathroom.

.

.

she did her skin care routine then applied some makeup and straightened her hair before she grabbed her phone and headed downstairs, and just as she reached the bottom step of the stairs the doorbell rang so she opened the door with a smile.

"hello." she said happily and zion smiled at her sight, "are you ready to go beautiful?" he asked and she nodded then grabbed her bag and walked out the door, she locked the front door then walked to zion's car and hopped in while he went to the driver's side and did the same.

"did you tell anyone we're dating yet?" she asked smiling as he started the car, "nope, but i'm seeing brandon and edwin after i leave you at work because we're having a boys day since we haven't had one in a while, so i'll probably annoy them about it then." he stated and she chuckled, "have you told the girls?" he asked with a smile while his eyes stayed on the road.

"i haven't seen them so no, but i'll tell them as soon as i see them."

"we can go to the cafe after you finish work if you want."

"sure, and i should finish early today."

"like what time?"

"i don't know yet, i'll text you."

"okay let me know when you know."

she nodded with a smile before she grabbed the aux cord and played some trippie red because zion liked him and he had some good songs, they sang along to some before they arrived at lani's workplace and both hopped out zion's car then walked into the building.

jace, sophia, jocelyn and steph were standing around talking so the couple joined them, "hey." sophia said smiling, "why do you always bring that slug with you?" jace sighed at lani then turned to zion with hooded eyes, "you mean my boyfriend?" lani asked with a smirk and the girls gasped making lani chuckle.

"officially?" jocelyn questioned and raised her brows so lani nodded with a smile, "so no more flirting jace, or i will officially beat your ass." zion stated and smirked, "i'd love to see you try." jace mumbled with a raised brow, "you want to see now?" zion questioned and scoffed.