fourteen.

!

unfortunately lani didn't wake up so early today unlike yesterday, in fact she woke up a few minutes later than normal because her alarm went off late which was strange but she didn't care because she still had time to get ready for work.

so she pulled out a simple one piece bodysuit and changed before she headed to the bathroom, she did her daily skin care routine before applying some makeup and then braiding her hair in one long plait.

.

.

she was feeling herself in the outfit and did some poses in the mirror before she walked out her bedroom and down the stairs, she grabbed her bag and phone then made her out her house and hopped into her car before she headed to work.

then her phone began to ring so she grabbed it out her bag and accepted the call but kept her phone on the passenger seat and just put it on speaker, "hey lani." zion mumbled through the phone, "oh hey zion." she answered and immediately smiled.

"what are you doing?"

"driving to work."

"so you're not getting coffee?"

"i can't, i woke up late and if i did get coffee then i'd be late to work."

"oh okay."

and suddenly zion got an idea, "alright well i'll leave you to drive peacefully, i'll text you later." he stated smiling but she couldn't see that, "okay, i'll talk to you then." she mumbled and he ended the call, she didn't exactly know when was later but she was positive that he'd text her soon.

but he had a different plan in mind and she wasn't going to find out till it happened, so for now she was just listening to some random songs playing through her radio while she drove to work.

and when she arrived lance and kane were at the front of the building smoking so she sighed and hoped they'd leave her alone, so she hopped out her car and headed towards the building before the two morons spotted her.

"oh hey lani." kane mumbled with a smile, "don't talk to me now or ever." she stated bluntly and walked past them, "i told you she was a rude bitch all of a sudden." lance whispered to kane but she overheard and decided to not care, because deep down she really didn't.

she headed straight to her office and settled in before she sat down and logged into her laptop, then she opened up her documents that she needed for today but was suddenly interrupted by a voicemail from the main reception.