twenty five.

!

it was saturday and lani woke up smiling from ear to ear, she was overly excited for the date and so was zion, but before any of them could get romantic for the night they had work to attend.

so lani tried to keep her excitement in control and not run around her house because she definitely had the energy to do that, but instead she took a deep breath and started changing.

.

.

as she completed her skin care and was about to apply some makeup she was disturbed by her own doorbell ringing, so she walked downstairs and opened the front door to zion smiling on the other side.

"good morning m'lady."

"morning, why are you here? not that i'm complaining."

"i'm driving you to work, i've given the guys a day off since there's nothing to be done at the club so i'm free all day."

"oh, okay."

she smiled as she let him in before they headed upstairs into her bathroom, "i just need to do my makeup and hair then we can leave." she stated as she grabbed her concealer, "take your time, i'm in no rush." he said smiling before he placed his hands on either of her sides and kissed her head.

"are you excited for the date?"

"very, i literally woke up with so much energy because of it and i could easily beat usain bolt in a race."

"i don't know about that but i'm excited too."

"thank you, for wanting to actually go."

"of course, i wouldn't miss seeing you all glammed up."

she chuckled with a nod while he smirked, "so where exactly are you taking me?" she asked while blending out her cream contour, "to a nice restaurant, not too bougie but it's somewhat fancy and has amazing food." he stated smiling, "so you've been there before?" she questioned and raised a brow.

"i have, with brandon and some sponsers."

"oh okay."

"you thought i took another girl there?"

"you could've."

"i couldn't actually, remember when i said you're the first girl to go on a date with me in over a year?"

"i do remember."

"yeah well the restaurant has only been opened for a year."

she nodded and continued her makeup while he smiled just because he loved seeing her focus on something for some reason, "what are you going to wear for it?" he asked as he rested his chin on her shoulder, "clothes." she answered bluntly, "that's unfortunate." he mumbled and she chuckled before he kissed her neck because he didn't want to ruin her makeup when it's not set yet.