five.

!

and despite his promise of staying the night lani woke up alone in bed, she wasn't surprised because not like she was actually expecting someone like zion to actually keep his promise.

there was no note or anything just memories of last night, but she didn't care so she got out of bed and got out an outfit for today while her knees felt a little numb which she tried to ignore, after changing she headed to the bathroom.

.

.

she immediately noticed the dark hickeys on her neck and as she got closer to the mirror she noticed more heading down her chest, she couldn't be bothered to cover them up so she'd just hide them with her jacket.

after her skin care routine she just applied some lipgloss and fake lashes before she tied her hair up in a messy bun then headed downstairs, she grabbed her car keys and phone before walking out her house and hopping into her car.

she was going to visit her best friend because she didn't want to be alone and bored at home, plus she could tell her about last night from the club to her bedroom with zion.

when she eventually arrived and walked into the cafe the girls immediately noticed her very lazy appearance, "what's up with you? hangover?" roxi questioned with a raised brow as lani walked up to the till, "i only had one drink last night so no." lani mumbled and josephine noticed her hickeys.

"who wrecked you?" she asked and the girls all turned to her confused except lani, "the guy from yesterday." lani answered with a sigh, "oh, you got laid?" tilly mumbled and lani nodded, "with the guy from yesterday, his name is zion and he's the owner of the club that i went to." lani explained with a soft smile.

"how was it?" roxi asked excitedly and because there was no customers at the till currently so lani decided to quietly spill some details, "it was definitely memorable, and a very good adventure but he left probably in the middle of the night because he was gone when i woke up." lani stated and the girls sighed with pouts.

"but i'm not mad or upset, i had a blast and he made my night." she said smiling, "that's good, how did it go with the coworkers?" josephine asked with a raised brow, "boring and they left my drink alone when i went to the bathroom so they could dance." lani stated and the girls shook their heads.

"bitches, that's like the one thing you don't do at a club." tilly said and they all nodded agreeing with her, "well they thought they didn't do anything wrong so i went off on them then i saw zion and walked over to him." lani stated with a smile, "although he admitted that he was watching me the whole time i was there, from right as i walk in to last night." she added and nodded.

"and he left this morning." josephine said with a pout, "he promised he would stay but clearly he can't keep promises." lani stated and sighed, "he'll probably be here tomorrow morning with the guys so i might just have to spit in his drink." josephine mumbled quietly.

lani chuckled while the girls sighed and shook their heads, "i actually might come in tomorrow morning, not for him but i have a day off tomorrow and i want to finish some magazine reviews so i could come in and work here because my house gets boring." lani said smiling, "yes do that, we need some morning entertainment." roxi stated excitedly.

"but if a fight starts i'm throwing a coffee on him." josephine stated and roxi nodded, "a fight isn't going to start, if he talks to me then i'll talk to him but if he doesn't start then i won't either." lani said with a sigh, "i'm hoping he starts something." roxi mumbled and smiled.

the girls all talked for a little longer and lani got her coffee before she headed home because she had to download magazines onto laptop so she could do her reviews in the cafe without wifi, she was actually lowkey intrigued about what could go down tomorrow.

she obviously wasn't going to start any fights or arguments but if he gets on her nerves then she might have to put him back in his place, because if she didn't come up to him last night nothing would of happen so he should be grateful she let him hit.

!