forty one.

!

it was a good monday morning and lani was trying to think positively about her meeting today, it wasn't just a department meeting where she was confident and in control of how the meeting would go.

this meeting was with all the head of departments and her manager kerri, so thankfully she had jocelyn with her since she was head of journalism but she still needed to calm down and keep her cool.

so for now she took some deep breath as she got ready for the day, she already had a professional outfit planned out so she didn't have to rush finding one this morning.

.

.

when her outfit looked right she headed to the bathroom and began her skin care routine, then applied some makeup and tied her hair up looking as professional as she could possible be which for her wasn't a problem.

looking and feeling good she headed downstairs grabbing her bag and phone on the way before she walked out her home, the fresh air and the rising sun made her smile as she stepped into her mercedes.

as she enjoyed the peaceful drive to work she put on some h.e.r. to keep her in the relaxed and confident state, so when she eventually arrived at her workplace she was feeling more than ready for the meeting.

she immediately spotted zion's tesla already parked a few cars away from hers so she expected him in the building with the others, she walked up to the building and opened the big glass doors at the front of it.

and she was correct, zion along with the guys and her work colleagues stood by the reception desk engaged in a conversation before jace noticed her in the corner of his eyes and turned her way.

soon followed zion and the others, her lips curled in a little smirk as she confidently walked towards them with her hips lightly swaying to the rhythm of her walk, "take a picture it'll last longer." she stated as she stopped by them then noticed jocelyn wasn't with them, "where's joce?" she asked with a raised brow.

"she's been in her office, she didn't have time in the morning to change into her professional little outfit so she just grabbed it with her and went up to change a few minutes ago." sophia stated and lani nodded then turned to zion who wasn't doing anything, but admiring every inch of her.

"how are you feeling?" she asked and he snapped out his daydream, "i'm feeling as good as you look." he responded and smirked, "so really fucking good." jace added with a scoff and lani smiled, "good to know you two are well." she mumbled chuckling.

then she turned to brandon, "did you have that threesome with roxi or not?" she asked and he shrugged, "private information." he said while edwin rolled his eyes, "he won't even tell zion and i." edwin mumbled and shook his head just then jocelyn stepped out the elevator and spotted them quickly before walking over.