eleven.

!

as lani slowly began to wake up she noticed zion wasn't beside her, or in the room, so she sat up and stretched before she got out of bed but was met with weak knees and sore thighs, she ignored that and walked up to the bathroom door.

"zion are you in there?" she asked knocking lightly on the door, "yes, you can come in." he responded so she walked in smiling to be met with him shirtless and only a towel wrapped around his waist, she was speechless to say the least.

he chuckled as he washed his face from shaving so she walked up to him, "you look really good." she stated with a smirk while he reached for his face towel and dried his face, "thanks." he mumbled then placed the towel back down, "like really really good." she said and he chuckled as she stood in front of him so he picked her up by her waist and sat her down on the counter while he stood in between her legs.

"it'd be quite a coincident if your towel dropped right now." she mumbled and he smirked, "a fortunate one." he added while she smiled, "one pull here and it's down." she said as she placed her hand on the top of the towel, "mhm." he hummed with a smirk looking into eyes.

then she wrapped her arms around his neck and smirked, "too bad." she mumbled before leaning in and smashing her lips onto his while his hands slithered around her waist and onto her butt, and he began slowly pulling her closer to him.

and after a minute or so they pulled away from the kiss to breathe, "but thanks for the reminder that i need to shower when i get home." she mumbled with a smile, "why don't you just shower here?" he questioned and raised a brow, "can i really?" she asked and he nodded, "of course you can, i'll get you a towel and you already have spare clothes." he stated smiling.

"what shampoo could i use?" she asked as she hopped off the counter while he grabbed her a towel, "mine? i don't have any other shampoos." he mumbled with a shrug, "is it a thirty in one type of thing?" she questioned and he chuckled, "no it's not, it's just a shampoo." he stated with a smile.

"do you have a conditioner?" she asked smiling, "yeah i have a coconut one, i've only used it once because i didn't like the smell." he said with a nod, "okay that's all i need." she mumbled and smiled, "and if you want to shave your legs or something then i can give you a razor." he stated smiling so she nodded.

.

and soon she was in the bathroom by herself undressing to take a shower while zion changed in his room, when he was changed he sat on his bed and scrolled through his phone for a few minutes before he decided to brush his teeth.

so he knocked on the bathroom door, "can i come in to brush my teeth?" he asked through the door, "yeah it's fine." she called out because she already shaved so the embarrassing bending over and twisting sideways part was over, he walked in and smirked but she didn't see because she had her eyes closed as she washed the shampoo out her hair.

he could see her through the glass cabinet door and he loved the sight, "you look beautiful." he stated as he grabbed his toothbrush, "thank you." she mumbled with a chuckle, "i'm tempted to join you in there." he said and smirked as she opened her eyes and looked at him, "what's stopping you?" she questioned with a raised brow.

"so you'd want me to join?" he asked and smirked, "i wouldn't stop you, or complain." she mumbled so he thought it for a second then sighed, "i'll do it another time, for now i'll just watch you." he stated as he leaned against the sink and watched her while brushing his teeth, she chuckled and nodded then continued showering.