twenty four.

!

lani was back to being happy and so was zion, he still had a lot on his mind regarding the relationship that he has with lani and where it's heading but he just decided to let it happen naturally, whatever it is.

lani still had work today so she couldn't stay over at zion's place last night but it was nearly saturday and it meant she'll be going on a date with him, and she was overly excited about that, but for now it was work.

.

.

when her outfit was on and she was feeling herself she walked to the bathroom and began her skin care routine followed by some makeup then she lightly curled her hair before she headed downstairs to make her way to work.

she grabbed her bag and phone then walked out of her house smiling before she hopped into her car and headed to work, she listened to some tory lanez because he's occasionally a good voice to listen to.

when she eventually arrived at her workplace she stepped out of her car and noticed lance and kane by the entrance of the building, she wasn't in the mood to talk to them at all so she mentally blocked them out as she headed inside.

"hey lani." lance said but she acted like he wasn't there and continued walking, "lani wait." a voice called out behind her that wasn't kane or lance and she smiled, as she turned she noticed zion leaning his head out his car window and she chuckled at the sight.

when he parked and hopped out the car he jogged over to her, "sup fuckheads." he said casually at lance and kane as he passed them, "hey beautiful." he stated and smiled at lani, "hello zion." she mumbled smiling before he leaned in and pecked her lips, "he's a moron, nearly crashed his own car." edwin sighed as he and brandon walked up to the couple.

"i just wanted to see my favorite girl quicker." zion stated and she chuckled just then jocelyn, jace and sophia walked up to them, "and kill us in the process?" brandon questioned with furrowed brows, "if that's what it takes.." zion mumbled so the guys sighed and shook their heads.

"why didn't you visit yesterday?" sophia asked with a raised brow, "zion got an attitude and didn't want to get out his own house." edwin stated and smiled blankly, "why?" jocelyn questioned and the guys shrugged, "he didn't tell us, only lani and him know." brandon said with a sigh.

"and that's how it'll stay." zion stated smiling, "did you have an argument?" jace asked with raised brows and a smile, "whether we did or didn't doesn't change the fact you'll know never have a chance with her, she's still mine." zion said and jace sighed with a sad pout while the girls laughed.