twelve.

!

"yes i know." lani mumbled through the phone as she walked to the the sweet aisle, she was currently shopping for groceries and some snacks because naya was coming over later just to spend some sister time with lani.

zion on the other hand was busy enjoying himself in bed, he was very relaxed and comfortable as his covers covered half of his body while his hand was underneath going to town on himself.

his hand wasn't going too fast nor too slow as he thought of sexy scenarios in his head while his eyes were closed and eyebrows were furrowed, he had a good grip around his shaft and he could already feel his stomach beginning to tense up, but he couldn't bring himself to release.

so he switched up the speed and went faster but that didn't do much, he concentrated on one scenario in his head and focused on his hand movements yet that didn't bring him any closer to release.

after another minute of groaning and trying he gave up, "fuck." he sighed in frustration and stared up at the ceiling in sudden boredom so he decided to take a shower, he needed to cool down from the somewhat high he had although he never reached climax.

when he eventually got into the shower he just stood under the water with his eyes closed then suddenly lani popped into his mind, he didn't know exactly why but everything that came to his mind had something to do with her and to be honest.. he wasn't mad at it.

and the only thoughts his brain was setting on was flashbacks from friday night..

how lani looked.

how she moved.

how she sounded.

how she touched him.

where she touched him.

then his hand unconsciously moved down his torso and slowly wrapped around his length, he then began to lightly stroke himself and before he knew it he was moaning her name softly as his mind took him to friday night.

he closed his eyes harder so his imagination could do its job at its best ability, he just tried to recreate her movements that she did on him but he knew he wasn't going to get even close to how good she did it all.

either way he relaxed and tilted his head back as his hand sped up, he just imagined her hand wrapped around him and moving while she looked at him from below the covers, her innocent eyes staring into his while she did the most sinful thing.

she had him losing his mind with just the way she was looking at him, his hand unconsciously sped up again and his lips parted as he repeated some of his words from that night.

his other hand rested against the wall to keep him balanced as his other hand stroked his dick back and forth, "fuck- lani." he moaned and started heavy breathing as his stomach muscles became tighter, "i'm gonna cum." he mumbled as if she was there while he sped up again and soon he felt his orgasm crash into him.

he finally released with a loud groan then panted as he looked down while the water dropped onto the back of his head and down his dreads, "what is this woman doing to me." he mumbled to himself before he sighed and continued showering like he was meant to be doing from the beginning.