thirty.

!

another day and lani still has to work, but she didn't mind because she loved her job except the sitting around part where her back felt like snapping every time she moved even an inch.

but either way she got up and got ready for work, it was a little sunnier than normal so she decided to dress a little more summery although it was september, but in los angeles it's mainly just summer.

.

.

then she walked to the bathroom to get ready and began her skin care routine, just then zion drove into her driveway because he wanted to drive her to work today and since him and the guys were working today he could spend some time with her before she goes off to work.

so he hopped out his car happily and walked up to her front door then knocked and waited, but instead of lani her mother opened the door and he didn't know what to do with himself.

"oh hello zion." tessa said and zion smiled, "hey, i just came to drive lani to work." he mumbled a little awkwardly, "come on in, she's probably doing her makeup." tessa stated smiling and zion walked in a little confused on why tessa was being nice to him.

"oh okay, i'll just wait for her." zion mumbled with a nod, "she's up in her room if you want to go up, i'm going to make myself coffee." she said happily so he nodded and headed upstairs while tessa walked to the kitchen, so zion walked into lani's bedroom then into her bathroom.

"zion?" she mumbled with furrowed brows as she turned to him, "hey beautiful, i came to drive you to work and your mom let me in." he stated smiling then kissed her forehead, "oh okay." she said with a smile then turned back to filling in her eyebrows.

"did you by any chance talk to your mom about me? because she was a little too nice to me seen as she doesn't like me." he mumbled and she chuckled, "we did talk, and she said she'll try to get to know you a little more instead of just judging you off your arrogant ass attitude." she said and he scoffed.

"what arrogant attitude?" he asked with a smirk as he placed his hands on her waist, "i don't know you tell me." she mumbled and he chuckled, "whatever, so now she likes me?" he questioned with a raised brow, "she'll tolerate you for me, but from what i told her about you yesterday she should like you." she stated smiling.

"what did you tell her about me?" he asked and slightly furrowed his brows, "just how much you care about me, and how you got kane and lance off my back, and our amazing date, and how you told your mom about me." she listed with a smile, "all the good things?" he mumbled and kissed her head, "and how we only had three arguments." he added with a shrug.