fifteen.

!

it was wednesday morning and lani was already up, she was going to be touring some new employees around the building and she wasn't too excited but it was a new thing so she was willing to try and see how it goes.

she was already dressed in a classy but casual outfit and looking good as ever so now she was completing her skin care routine followed by makeup, then she straightened her hair till it was nice and smooth.

.

.

then she grabbed her bag and phone before heading downstairs and putting on her brown pointed heels and walking out her house, after locking her front door she hopped into her car and listened to her songs on shuffle because she didn't have time to pick a specific artists or genre to list to.

when she arrived at work and hopped out her car she made her way into the building, just then her phone began to ring so she took it out her bag and noticed it was zion, "hey zion." she said with a smile as she picked up the call and put her phone up to her ear, "hello m'lady, are you busy?" he asked through the phone while she walked to her office.

"not right now but i will be in a few minutes."

"okay i just need an answer to something."

"alright what is the question?"

"can i come over when you finish work?"

"can i ask why?"

"sure, i've got nothing to do."

she chuckled with a nod as she got to her office, "then of course you can come over, i'll be bored after work anyway." she responded smiling, "okay that's all i wanted to ask, i'll leave you to do your smart woman things." he stated and she chuckled, "thanks, see you later." she said with a smile, "bye beautiful." he mumbled before she ended the call.

after placing her bag and phone down on her desk she headed back out of her office and walked up to the reception where her manager kerri stood talking to the receptionist elise, "hello lani." elise said as she turned to her.

"hey." lani smiled because elise has never been rude to her so there no reason for her to be rude back, "i'm happy you're here earlier, the two new employees jace and sophia will be here soon." kerri said smiling at lani, "what position are they going to be working at?" lani asked with a raised brow.

"jace is a writer and sophia will join you as a editor." kerri responded and smiled, "okay thanks." lani said with a nod just then two people walked into the building and looked around, "that's them." kerri stated and lani nodded before she walked towards them, and jace quickly noticed and smiled.