twenty.

!

lani was still a little surprised jace and zion got along from yesterday but she was happy so zion wouldn't bring him up again in a negative manner, because as cute as jace was she was heavily interested in zion so she wasn't going to leave him for jace.

but lani had to get up for work today too so she got out of bed and did some stretched before she walked over to closet and took out an outfit for today, then made her way into her bathroom to continue her daily routine.

.

.

she did her skin care routine and applied some makeup before she tied her hair up in a neat bun then walked back to her bedroom, then she walked downstairs and grabbed her bag along with her keys before she headed out the door and hopped into her car.

as she drove she listened to some bryson tiller because why not, she was definitely feeling herself and vibing to the songs.. but not for too long because a few minutes later she arrived at work.. and then someone started calling so she reached for her phone and noticed it was zion.

"hey zion."

"are you at work?"

"yes i just got here."

"okay see you soon."

"what-"

but he ended the call and she never got to ask why he was seeing her soon, so she just shrugged and out her phone back into her purse then headed into the building and spotted sophia, jocelyn and elise talking in reception so she decided to be friendly and walked up to them.

"hey." she smiled and they turned to her, "hey lani." elise said smiling, "i forgot to ask yesterday but, zion calls you beautiful as a nickname?" jocelyn asked with raised brows, "he calls me a lot of things, m'lady, beautiful, darling and recently babydoll." she stated and nodded with a smile.

"damn, where did you find him? cause i want one." jocelyn questioned and lani chuckled, "at the club like i told you before, well we met at my friend's cafe first." lani said smiling, "girl you were talking up brandon yesterday anyway." sophia stated as she turned to her sister with furrowed brows.

"but he never asked for my number and i forgot to ask him for his so nothing came out of it." she said with a shrug, "all i gathered from being friends with them is they're very alike, both stupid at times but in a funny way and they're private with stuff so that's all i can tell you about brandon." lani stated and smiled.