Chapter 12:

A/N: Sorry, forgot to publish this one!!

/////

Emira: So! What brings you 2 here?

She asked as she and Edric continued petting Luz, who was resting on their laps, after taking a seat in the corner. Amity was petting Luz's tail, the Hispanic girl liking her hands the most compared to her siblings.

Neo: Just returning books for a friend.

Edric: Ah, lame. Who reads books anymore?

Luz(purring): People in a library?

She asked with a smile as her tail wrapped around Amity's hands, who enjoyed the feeling greatly.

Emira: Who reads when you could learn magic or mess with people?

She asked with a grin as Neo frowned.

Neo: Really, you think you know so much about magic do you?

The twins shared a look before turning back to Neo.

Emira: We know enough.

Amity: All they know is illusion magic.

The young Blight said with a neutral look as Luz went from the twin's laps to hers, the young girl squealing in her mind.

Edric: Still cool!

Neo waves his hand over two books in the air.

Neo: Literature of present or past read aloud your contents wether it be fiction or fact.

The books shined as a voice spoke from within them, the first being a historical book of The Boiling Isles.

"The History Of The Boiling Isles.

One of death, destruction, and the use of untrained magic was perfectly clear before the Emperor arrived. When he came to the Isles, he brought order and structure to the people, and rightfully punish those who use magic freely..."

The Blight's stared in surprised as the book continued reading.

The other book that started was Luz's Azora book.

"And so Azura challenged her rival Hecity to a Witch's Battle for the fate of her people! Raising her staff to the Heaven's, she gathered the remainder of her magic in a last ditch hope in her victory."

Luz/Amity: Amazing~!!!!

The 2 said at once, Luz staring at Amity in surprise as said girl blushed as she said it out loud.

Luz: You like Azora too!?!?

Amity(shyly): A-a little...

Neo: Now that is how you do magic.

Emira and Edric stared in surprise at the sight, especially since they didn't see Neo use a glyph.

Edric: Wait, how'd you do that without a glyph?

Luz: Because he doesn't need them to be an awesome Warlock!

She said excitedly towards her mentor.

Neo: Pure brain power.

He said, proudly crossing his arms.

Edric: Say, how much about magic do you know?

He asked with a grin, which Emira shared, though Amity grew nervous.

Amity(thinking): Oh no...

Neo: Everything.

He turned the twins into hamsters.