Book 1 End:

A/N: If you're curious on if the Lilith bashing will stop, don't hold your breath as it'll continue for a while. If she can get away with cursing her sister for decades, we can do the same at bashing her.

/////

"So you just didn't care?"

"I-I did care!"

"Clearly not enough to tell me sooner."

"I-I was feeling horrible enough as it is!"

"Oh yes, good to know while you're busy feeling all bad while sleeping comfortably in a castle!"

Neo was now envy of the deaf with how they couldn't be forced to hear the annoyed back and forth between the sisters.

He teleported them topside.

SHIMMER~!!!!

The siblings shivered from the feeling of teleportation, checking their parts to make certain they were in one piece.

Lilith: O-oh my, that was a-weird...

Eda: I'll say...

She said as they looked around.

Neo: Hey Luz.

He spoke up as they turned to where he was looking.

"Oooooooohhhhh...."

Lilith: O-oh my...

Where a certain cat smiled from her perch on a pile of unconscious guards.

Luz: Hey! Eda!!

She said as she bounded down to them and hugged her mentor and father.

Neo: That's my girl.

He said with a grin, patting his head as she purred under his hold with him soon telephoning them all away.

SHIMMER~!!!!!

A swirl of magic surrounded them both once again as they all ended up somewhere new.

Eda: Ow ow ow ow, hey, watch the claws!

She yelled as Luz clung to her like a scared cat.

A Little Bit Later:

Neo: You better fix this Lilith.

He said firmly to the raven haired Clawthorne sister, who flinched and nodded.

Lilith: D-don't worry, I-I can do this.

Luz: You better, or else.

FWOOOOOM~!!!!!

She said while holding a sizable fireball in her hands similar to a basketball, making the woman become paler. After they got away, Neo brought them all to an area wide enough for the curing spell to work on Eda.

Lilith walked to her sister.

Who stood straighter and arms crossed at her, not willing to turn her back on her for a second.

Lilith: Edalyn, you have suffered so much from my selfish actions.. which have hurt me to the core for so many years...

She began as she was close enough to hold Eda's shoulders, the orange haired witch squinting her eyes.

Eda: What're you getting at?

Lilith: The only way to lessen the curse... is to share it...

They started glowing.

GLEAM~!!!!!

Luz's eyes wide as they grew brighter and began rising off the ground, their foreheads touching.

Luz: W-what's happening?

She asked while looking at Neo in confusion.

Neo: You shared the curse.

He said slowly and with squinted yes at the sisters, both their glowing soon stopping entirely.

SSSS~!!!

Lilith gaining a few grey streaks as they looked at each other.

Luz: Eda?

She asked as they both turned to them, their eyes now both their regular color and the other completely grey.

Neo: You're back to normal, but both your magic is drained.

He said as their eyes widened and looked between each other, Lilith feeling the grey streak on her head.

Lilith: I-I had predicted this...

Luz: Wait, so now Eda won't be able to cast any magic?

She asked in worry for her mentor, who rose a brow and looked at her palms.

Neo: Not for a while, but we have two teachers, me, and the best kitty I could ask for.

He said with a smile as he pat Luz's head, the girl giggling from the contact as both smiled at the sight.

Lilith: Indeed.

Eda: I'll say. So, what'd I miss while I was in the big house?

She asked while placing her hands on her hips, Luz and Neo sharing a look.

Eda: What?

She asked, looking between them in confusion as Luz giggled and looked at her father, who exhaled and rubbed the back of his head.

Neo: I have a lot to talk about...

End of book 1

A/N: Don't worry y'all, there's more to come and with plenty of adventures in store!