Chapter 3:

?:Me~ow~!!!

Stretching out of bed like an actual cat, Luz woke up refreshed and ready for the day!

She and King had curled around each other in their sleep.

The small royal demon wouldn't dare admit he liked Luz a lot more with her like a cat as he rested against her stomach and her body around him.

Luz stretches and grooms herself.

From licking her wrist to wipe it over her face, she woke up like an actual animal.

And she loved it!

Then she decided to groom King.

The small creature hummed in his sleep, liking this new form of comfort and grooming.

After waking up entirely, Luz crawled down the stairs to the kitchen to eat the breakfast Eda would be making.

Eda: Sup kitten, how'd you sleep?

Luz brushes around Eda's legs, the witch a little surprised, until her mood softened.

Eda smiles playfully as she had to admit, Luz was adorable like this.

Though if you tell anyone, count your prayers!

Eda reaches down and tickled Luz's head.

Luz: I wonder what my kids will look like.

Eda: Probably small kitten hybrids. Kinda early to think about don't you think?

Luz shrugged.

Eda rose a brow but shrugged herself.

Eda: Alright. So, what do you plan to do today? Try more spells in the book?

Luz: I was thinking I'd introduce you to something...

Eda: A weird human thing?

The last time Luz did that, she went on a 3 hour rant on her Azura book.

Luz: Or should I say someone~

Eda: Someone? Who're you-!!!!

Eda's eyes widened and looked down at Luz's grinning face.

Eda: You... don't mean...?!

Luz: Oh ya~...

...

Eda reaches down and pulled Luz into a tight, what'd she call it?, Huig?

Eda: Luz, that'll be AWESOME!!! I gotta get ready!!!

She set Luz down and ran up the stairs, the small girl giggling to herself at how excited Eda was.

Luz: Anymore excited and she'll wet herself.

Later:

Eda: Owlbert Express, going once!! Come on!!

Eda shouted with eagerness from outside while sitting on her staff. Luz giggled as she ran out the house to see Eda had put on more makeup and combed her mane of hair.

Meanwhile:

Neo was drinking tea when he heard a knock at the door, making him hum as he set his cup down and went to see who it was.

He opens the door to a sight that made him smile.

There, he saw a grinning Luz and a happy/anxious looking Eda by her side.

Luz: Hi Mr. Neo!!

Neo: Well hello Luz, nice to see you. Who's your friend

Luz: This is my mentor, the Owl Lady!