Chapter 10:

A/N: Intense stuff and Neo's display of powers.

/////

If it was possible for a pale woman to already look pale, Lilith accomplished it.

When Neo removes his hood, showing his face, Lilith went stone stiff in fear.

Neo: It feels good to be back.

Those who sitting in the seats above them stared in confusion and slight shock.

The confusion was for who this man was. Why was he here and why did Lilith looked stone scared.

The shock was for her being scared in the first place.

Neo: Not bad for a warlock.

Lilith: Oh... my... Titan... YOU'RE NEO!!!!

Lilith shouted in shock as she stared at Neo with a face of adoration and a wide smile, slightly confusing the Warlock.

Neo: What's with the smile?

Lilith: I am a HUGE fan of your work!! You magic made me want to be a witch!!! You inspired me to join the Emperor's Coven!! I followed every trick, all your fashion tips, everything you did...

Lilith trailed off, talking about how much she adored Neo. Who of which looked at Eda, who shrugged, as she continued.

Neo: I despise Covens.

Lilith briefly stopped to reorient herself, trying to look professional.

Lilith: Ahem, I assure you, the Coven system works! Young students are picking up magic faster than they did in the old days.

Neo: It's a crutch like glyph magic.

Lilith: Crutch? Young witches have fun with it and it's easier to learn as they practice spells more often than with the old ways.

As she talked, Eda stood behind her, doing a mocking impersonation of her.

Neo: Let me show some real magic: "Dragon Staff Water Tornado".

FWOOSH~!!

Appearing in his hands, Neo held his staff tightly as he pushed it to the air, the crystal orb glowing.

The staff charged.

SHIMMER~!!!

Some of the watchers covered their eyes as the orb glowed brightly. Lilith stared in surprise and shock at seeing the fabled Orion staff again.

RUMBLE~!!!

Blinking, Lilith looked down, seeing water starting to rise from a small geyser.

Whoosh!!!

Lilith backed away as a 40ft tall tornado made of water shot out of the ground.

She, Eda, and the audience stared in surprise and awe of the power.

Neo: I call on this tornado to freeze.

The tornado picked up speed as the wind picked up, blowing hair back and even a few people.

BOOM~!!

The tornado exploded, everyone shielding their eyes. But as they opened them, they were in for a wonderful sight.

Neo made the water from the tornado make it snow in the stadium! With actual falling snow from the ceiling!

Neo leaned down, grabbing a handful of it. And with a flick of his wrist, he turns it into a cup of tea.

Lilith and the audience stared in complete shock as Eda grinned while walking over, standing beside Neo.

Eda: Still think the old ways aren't as powerful?~

Lilith was too shocked to properly respond.

Eda: Oh, fun fact, he's been teaching that cat girl of ours!

Lilith shook her head as she looked at them.

Lilith: What?!

Eda: And me!

Lilith: WHAT?!?!

That last part was much louder with her eyes as wide as they could go.

Neo: My apprentices now know the proper way of magic.

Lilith looked between the 2 in shock that her younger sister was being taught by their childhood hero.

Lilith: B-but she's a wanted criminal!!

Neo: And you're serving my father.

The audience sat up in surprise as they listened in. The emperor, the ruler of the Isles, had a son!!

Who practiced glyph-less magic?!?!

Lilith: He's the emperor, he rules the Isles!!!

Eda: You do remember Neo is technically the prince right?

Neo: Birth right is a given, no matter what my father does.

Lilith: R-regardless, why train HER of all people?!

She was confused, angry, and incredibly jealous that her sister was taught the old ways of magic.

Neo: Because she's just like me, no rules, no restrictions, just like magic should be.

Eda: Testify!!

Eda cheered with an arm around his shoulder and the other raised. This just made Lilith even more jealous that Eda was so close to him.

Lilith(thinking): Why for the love of the Titan, couldn't I be taught by him?!

Neo: Now let's leave this popcorn stand.

Lilith growled as she tried to stop them.

Lilith: Hold on a second, you can't leave!! Eda, you're coming with-

SPLAT~!!

Lilith: GAH!!!

Lilith flew back as a snow ball hit her square in the face. Eda and Neo stared in confusion/laughter. Turning around, they saw Luz in the corner with a smile on her face as she tossed a snow ball in her hand.

Eda: Ha!! Nice one kiddo!!

Neo: Good kitty.

Luz smiled as she tossed the ball away.

Luz: Thanks! Now let's go before she gets up!!

Eda: Right on!! Let's roll Neo!!

The left, smiling and laughing.

Later, with Lilith:

Lilith was a blushing mess of both embarrassment and anger as steam shot out her ears.

Lilith: That no good, law breaking, childish, immature, no good sister!!!

She shouted in anger as she destroyed her desk in a fit of rage. But, this anger won't be nearly as bad as what she'll have to tell Belos.

Lilith: He will end me for letting them get away....

/////

A/N: Enjoy people!