Chapter 37:

A/N: HEADS UP, LEMON AHEAD, you've been warned.

/////

It was time...

CLICK~!!!

The main lights were turned off in favor of focusing on the main stage, where King and Gus were seen.

Gus(amplified): Good evening Grom people! It is time for the main event so give a big hand to this year's Grom Queen! You love her, you've seen her, and she's ready to fight, give a big hand for Luz Noceda!!

He said as a spot light focused on a shy looking Luz with Amity moving to the side so she has space.

Neo(thinking): Time to let my little apprentice fly solo.

The warlock thought with a smile as he stroked Eda's hair.

Eda: Mmmmm~...

The Owl Lady loving the gesture as she rested her head on his shoulder while watching Luz enter the pit.

Luz(thinking): Okay Luz, you've got this!

She encouraged in her mind as she rolled her shoulders with her hands glowing.

Neo: How about we go somewhere more private Eda~?

He suggested as Eda's eyes shot open in surprise with a blush to match.

Eda: S-shouldn't we keep an eye on L-Luz?

She asked, trying to stay responsible with how very LITTLE concentration she had outside of the man holding her at the moment.

Neo: Or you can get a look at my privates~?

Neo said with a grin at her.

The woman growing redder than before.

Eda(nervous): I-I guess...

She said as they gave the bottom one last look.

SPLAT~!!!

FWOOOOM~!!!!!

Seeing Luz toss around the slime beat all over with minimal fears of the cat girl.

Neo: Better hurry, the other ladies here are giving me looks.

He said, Eda giving the area around them a glare.

Eda: Yeah, I noticed...

She said as over a dozen of Woman were giving the guy next to her the bedroom eyes.

Eda(thinking): It's annoying how popular he is.

Neo(thinking): Good luck kitten, while I get lucky~

He thought with a smirk.

With Luz:

Luz: WOOOO!!!

The cat girl cheered as she was making quick work of Grom and how it turned into her most basic fears.

Luz: What's next?

Neo(thinking): Good luck little one.

He thought as he began walking away with Eda, the woman smiling and the kitten grinning.

Luz: This is the so easy, I can take whatever it's got!

She said proudly and cracking her hands with a smile.

GLEAM~!!!

Though she rose a brow when the slime suddenly changed to that of the door that brought her to this world to begin with.

Elsewhere:

Neo kissed Eda.

Eda: Mmmmm~...

The woman humming calmly in his hold as she looped her arms around his neck and his around her waist.

Eda(thinking): So nice~

He pulled up her dress.

Swish~!!

CLAP~!!!

It far enough to reveal more of her legs and her lower half to the warlock, wearing a pale white thong for the man. Though it's hard to tell as her skin tone was already milky white and it was blending in nicely.

Neo picked her up and pulled the string to one side.

Eda: Ooh my~

She said with a grin at his hand sliding smoothly over her thigh.

He pulled down his pants and and pushed into her black cherry.

CLAP~!!!!

Eda: AAHHHH~!!!!

She yelled loudly as she rested her chin on his shoulder, her hands gripping his back tightly.

Neo(whispering): Maybe we should just strip down and dance naked in front of everyone~

He said in the woman's pointy ear, making her shiver and blush brighter.

Eda(moaning): I-I don't know...

She said, her limbs around him in a death grip with how much larger his member was in her other hole.

He thrusted hard while biting her ear.

Chomp~!

Eda: AH AH AH AH AH AH AAAAHHHHH~!!!!

She moaned loudly with her legs dangling up on the side.

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP~!!!!!!

And her body rocked with his thrusts.

Neo: My little owl.

He said with a smile as he gripped Eda's thighs tightly while bounding her up and down.

Eda(thinking): Sweet Titan, he's huge!!!

She thought as her mouth was wide open and her tongue rolling out and eyes in the back of her head.

He felt her cum.

Drip drip drip drip~...

And pool up beneath his feet.

Eda(strained): I-I can't stop~!!!

She gritted out through her teeth as her body felt continuous pleasure from his thrusts inside her.

Neo: Best Grom ever~

/////

A/N: Hope you enjoy and are excited for the next part~