Chapter 28:

A/N: We get to see more or what our favorite human can do.

/////

"This is so freaking exciting!!"

"Okay okay, relax kid, we don't have a litter box."

Eda was trying to calm down an overly excited Luz, the cat girl bouncing in place with her tail wagging around all over.

Neo: So cute.

He said with a chuckle to his cat protege, who's been extremely excited at her chance do display her spells before Bump. They older 2 were there as moral support with most of the familiars left at the Owl House.

Yami: Sickeningly.

Most of them.

Eda: So you think Bump would let her in other classes or just one?

Neo: If she anything like me she'll be in the advance class.

Luz: ADVANCED CLASS!?!?

She shouted in excitement as Eda chuckled.

Eda: Whoa, seriously?

Yami: Kid has a lot of potential, especially with how fast she's learning new spells.

Neo: We raised a powerful kid, didn't we Eda?

He asked while pulling her close, the owl lady going bright red in seconds.

Eda(nervous): Y-yeah I g-guess...

Luz was left giggling at the sight of her mentors flirting and being flirted with.

"Next Applicant!"

The voice of the principal shouted from behind the curtains on the stage they all stood on.

Neo watched alongside Eda.

Eda: Knock em dead kid! But not literally!

Yami: No, yes literally, it's more funny!

Luz nodded firmly, to Eda, not Yami, as she sternly walked to the center stage with a mic and spotlight above you. Below her was a large collection of seats with the one in front being occupied by Principle Bump himself.

Bump: Hello, Ms Noceda was it?

Neo(thinking): Here she goes.

He thought with a grin as Luz got ready, extending her hands at her sides with her eyes glowing with energy.

Luz: Yes I AM

FWOOOSH~!!!

SSSSSSSSSS~!!!!!

Bump recoiled slightly when, right behind Luz, was a large wave of lava.

Neo(thinking): Control it control it...

He thought while Eda clenched his hand tightly.

Luz meanwhile was grinning as the lava froze right before it could touch a very nervous Bump.

Luz: Gotcha~!

FWOOSH~!!!

The lava was pulled back while she swirled her arms around herself, forming a small vortex, until she held her hands together, the fire forming a small fireball. Still smiling, the heat from the orb making her sweat slightly until she lowered her hands, the ball against her chest.

Neo(thinking): Good work.

He thought with a smile as Eda let out a small sigh of relief.

Eda: Phew... half expected it to go out of control...

Yami: Same.

Luz smiled as she twirled the ball on her finger, rolling it over her arms, until twirling it on the other hand.

Luz(thinking): Time for the show stopper~!

She thought as she threw the ball up, it being suspended in mid air, the small audience watching for what it'll do.

BOOM!!!

"SCREEEEEEEEEEECCCCHHHHH~!!!!!!"

Exploding into a brilliance of fire, forming a dragon's head in front of her, the sheer sound of it's roar pushing back Bump's, well, everything

Neo shed a tear with a gentle smile.

Neo: I'm so proud.

He said while whipping it away as Yami let out a low clap with some tears of his own.

Eda: WOOOOOO!!!! THAT'S HOW ITS DONE!!

She cheered as Luz made the dragon's head disappear, by inhaling the flames before closing her mouth.

PSSSSSSSSS~!!!

Her exhale out her nostrils shooting out black smoke.

Luz: Spicy~!

Bump was left awestruck and amazed by her magic display.

A Few Minutes Later:

Luz: I DID IT!!!!!

She cheered as they were now in the hallways, the cat girl cheering in place as, almost as if expected, she got into the advanced class.

Eda: Knew you had it in you kid!

Neo: We both did.

He said before he kissed Eda's cheek.

Mwah~!

Eda went stiff while her face was covered in blush, a small smiling shining thanks to her gold tooth.

Luz: Thanks, so, did I do well?

She asked, both nervous and excited for what he'll think given his reputation and powers.

Neo: You did spectacular my kitten.

He said while patting her head, making her purr at his touch.

/////

A/N: Hope you liked~!