Chapter 25:

A/N: Some fluff and earlier seen characters~

/////

Neo: You're doing great little ones.

He said while watching from on top of the Owl House, seeing his 2 students train and practice their magic.

FWOOM~!!!

SHINK~!

R-RUMBLE~!!!

Which included the elements all together for devastating attacks.

Neo: Keep it up.

He encouraged as they did so.

Eda: You got it!

FWOOM~!!

She said with her fists glowing with bright flames.

Luz: On it teach!!

She said as huge water tendrils circled around her like snakes and looked sharp enough to pierce steel.

Neo clapped at the show.

They were coming along nicely with their skills in magic, their current skills advancing so quickly that it would've taken an average witch year's to perfect.

Merlin: They are doing nicely.

Frost: Meh, nothing cool about fire or water. Now ice, THAT'S a different story!

She said with a smile as the rest of the familiars gave her plain looks.

Neo: Dragons and I thought the greed was giant.

He said while crossing his legs and watched his students continue.

Yami: Seems like the training in The Knee was fruitful.

The dragon said while laying on his stomach, King sitting in his back.

Neo: I wonder how Amity is doing.

He thought out loud while thinking of the Blight heir and how she was adapting almost as fast as the rest.

Yami: The girl crushing on Luz?

He asked as the rest of the familiars laughed.

Merlin: *I think it's adorable how she seems to have taken to Luz so quickly.*

Meanwhile:

Click~!

SHINE~!!!

"Welcome dear investors to Blight Industries!!"

A voice shouted as a set of lights opened to a large stage with a woman stepping into the light with a man following behind.

Thump!

The man falling on his face by accident.

Amity went up to her folks.

She had a simple look on her face as she stood between her parents.

Woman: I am Odalia Blight, head of Blight Industries with my husband Alador, the greatest Abomination engineer of the century! With us today to show our new creations is our own daughter, Amity!

She introduced with a stage smile on her face.

Amity decided to show off some of her new abilities.