Chapter 48:

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this like I know we liked making it, along with the new episode.

/////

Neo suffered on ice through the hall, leveling the guards.

Neo(thinking): My former home and soon it will be mine again.

He thought firmly as he looked around the halls from his gathering ice beneath his feet, some of the guard's stuck in place.

"OW!!"

"Cold cold cold cold cold!!!"

"Hey man, we were just guarding here!!"

They yelled back to him in anger.

Neo: I HAVE THE POWER OF DAD STRENGTH!!!

He yelled at the top of his lungs in pride as he surfed down the halls down more and more.

"Whoa, seriously?"

"Damn, no wonder he's so fast."

"CONGRATS MAN!!"

They said as Neo soon made his way closer to the main throne room.

Neo stopped in front of the doors, noticing someone standing before him.

Neo: Well well... hello Kiki.

He said toward a certain, short, claw haired demon, who stood straight and her arms behind herself.

Kiki: Hello your highness, welcome back.

She said professionally and with a small bow.

Neo: So you're my fathers lap dog now?

He asked with crossed arms as she flinched from that.

Kiki: I-I am merely serve the royal family, regardless of who is on the throne or not!

She said in her defense as he walked closer, the girl barley reaching his knees.

Neo sneered at that.

Neo: I remember I used you as furniture when I was a younger man.

He recalled as she ducked in place.

Kiki: Y-yes, I-I remember...

She said while looking away.

Kiki: W-why are you here, a-after all this time? A-and with that cat girl?

Neo: She's my daughter and I'm here for my birthright, and you're smart, you'll get out of my way.

He said darkly as she felt the heat of his powers ooze out of him, making her sweat from it.

Kiki: V-very well...

She said as she quickly tip toe to the side, keeping eye contact with him the entire time.

Neo stepped inside

Neo: ...Hello father.

He said loud enough to be heard throughout the halls of the oversized throne room, mostly empty space.

T-Thump... T-Thump... T-Thump...

Except the oversized, beating heart right above them.

"So you finally returned... Neo..."

Said the owner of the throne room in a haunting voice as he stood straight up.

Neo: I suppose I should say congratulations, you're a grandfather now.

He said with slow, gentle footsteps towards him, the Emperor doing the same in his direction.

"Ah, I see. How old is the next in line?"

He asked in an interested tone in his voice, which wasn't much better.

Neo: 14, she's a cat girl.

He said, hearing his old man hum as they slowly circled each other.

"My, how interesting. But I suppose you never could resist the most jarring of creatures here."

He said back, his face turned to the side, arms still hidden in between his cloak.

Neo: You have my apprentice in the confirmatory.

He said seriously as the Emperor nodded.

"Ah yes, Edalyn Clawthorne, the most wanted witch on the Boiling Isles, having practiced magic that has long since been banned. Not to mention her curse."

Neo: Father, I give you a choice release her, and I'll go on my way or I get my birthright by some way, other than natural causes.

He spoke in a tone that showed he wasn't joking, and it seemed Belos could see that he meant it as well.

"Even after all this time, you care so little for me that you only show yourself just to save that wild witch?"

He asked as he fully faced him, slowly gripping his mask and pulled it off his face.

Neo: No father, you betrayed the magic, your covet, and your own son.

The warlock said as Belos fully removed his mask, giving his son a harsher look.

Belos: Ah Neo, still so naive to think that it was me that betrayed the magic, when it was the magic, that betrayed me

Neo: I'm not naive father, I'm the greatest magic user in the world...

/////

A/N: Hope you enjoyed.