Chapter 50:

A/N: Back to Neo's fight, short but sweet.

/////

When discussing the ideals of how to get past previous experiences, especially between family, there are many ways to help.

Therapy, sitting down and talking with one another-

CRASH~!!!!!

-Or just fight each other with magic.

Neo: Orion, come to me!

FWOOSH~!!

The second he shouted, his staff soared right to his hand, which he twirled around in his hand with the inner gem glowing.

"Ah how cute, it has been so long since I've seen Orion."

The crazed emperor said with a dry chuckle as his own makeshift staff glowed.

Neo: Hear the dragon roar!!

GLEAM~!!!!!!

Holding up his staff, Neo watched the dragon raise from his handle and up high with the orb extending above the small creature. After that, all of the dragon turned to a smoke outline and seeped right into the jewel itself.

C-crack~!!

And then cracked.

BOOM~!!!!

"SCREEEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHHHHHH~!!!!!!!!!"

Which grew into a monstrous beast as tall as the room itself, glaring down at the emperor harshly

It breathed fire.

FWOOOOOOOOOOM~!!!!!

Bellos huffed as he drew a glyph in the air, aimed right at it.

SCREECH~!!!!

Where a small beast came out, jaw opened, and yelling right at the violet flames.

Neo: Icy Waters of The North...

Fwooooooosshh~!!!

Ice built up in the entire room as a sudden chill came, surrounding and covering the beast.

C-c-c-crack~!!

Which froze instantly as the dragon raised his fist.

SHATTER~!!!!

And back handed it into pieces.

Neo: Is that the best you got?

He asked smugly as Orion growled next to him as the man frowned.

"Did you forget who taught you magic to begin with?"

LOOOOM~!!!!!!

He said, large, nastily large and disgusting claws coming from the ground and all crawled towards his son.

Neo: Eternal Fire!!

FWOOM~!!!!!

Fire shot from his mouth and right at the arms, which were set ablaze and soon sizzled over the floor just around Bellos' feet.

"Always the fire with you, never really using other elements as much."

Neo: You think you know me? Chuckle, you never did... Lightning Storm!

C-CRACKLE~!!!

Storms brewed above them and sizzled with energy right at the man.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!!

Each strike hitting an area where the Emperor once stood, each flash him disappearing from view, getting closer and closer.

/////

A/N: Like I said, ain't that much, but dear God if the fandom weren't SHOCKED when THIS happened;

Can I get a HELL YEAH?!