Chapter 43:

A/N: Get ready y'all, things get real...

/////

Neo was meditating.

Neo: I am one with nature...

He said lowly while sitting cross legged on the top of the Owl House itself, hands on his knees, eyes closed, and breathing in deeply arms slowly.

Drop~!

Breeze~!!

He could hear the water drop and the wind blew.

Neo: Ahhh...

His mind was clear and he was able to have a way for his emotions to calm and he has no worries at the moment and should keep him do the same no matter what.

Neo: In my hands and mind, I can give life.

He grabbed a water droplet and grew a flower, before proceeding to suck out the moisture and take it away.

Fwoosh~!!!

The remainders of the flower blowing away from the palm of his hand, being nothing but dust without it's water.

Neo twitched slightly.

Neo: Something is wrong in the world... I can feel it...

Being as well trained as him, he knows when something goes wrong in the world, just by the feel of it around him itself. Opening his eyes, he scanned the area around him carefully and with a judging gaze as for what may happen.

But then saw something far in the distance.

Neo he grabbed his staff and stood up.

Neo: To the sky.

FWOOOOOSH~!!!!!!

Orion went to work as the warlock was sent skyward and the man holding in tight, his form a blur over the Isles from down bellow.

Neo: Well well, what do we have here?

His eyes quickly scanned all the was bellow him.

He had flown just in front of the castle in the center of the Isles, being a harsh reminder for the warlock himself. In front of it was a large bridge and moat surrounding it, which is where he focused his gaze on.

Who was standing on it...

Neo: You...

He said while slowly descending enough to be seen.

Lilith: Yes, it's me, and I'd like to have a word with you, Prince Neo.

The least favored Clawthorne sister said seriously and with her hands behind her.

Neo: Where's my students?

Lilith: Why right here.

She said with her hands rising from her back.

"NEO!!!"

"Lilith, let me out of here!!!!"

On her sides were two oversized, clear ones that held both Luz Noceda, who stared at Howe mentor in complete worry, and Eda Clawthorne, who glared hotly at her sister.

Neo: No one is going find your bones Lilith...

He spoke darkly to the pale woman with his grip over Orion almost shattering.