15. Because It's You

We stopped kissing and looked at each others' eyes. His green eyes never failed to amaze me. They never fail to make me feel loved. I slightly gulped and hugged him. My head placed right above his chest where I can hear his beating heart. It's beating and it's fast.

"Eren..", I took a deep breath as tears started to fall more. I am feeling so much love, and I can't deny that it made me feel so worthy. I hugged him even tighter as he kisses the top of my head. "Why me? Why does it have to be me?" I asked him.

"Don't ask why it has to be you. Because it's you. It's you I choose. It's you I love." He answered. I released him from the hug and cupped his cheeks. Historia is right..I might not have kissed all men I know, but my kiss with Eren is already a proof that I have found him. The man I truly like, and the reason for my beliefs.

"But, Eren I am damaged. You might lose yourself and the fun the world offers you trying to fix me." I said and looked at his eyes. He smiled at me. He removed my hands from his cheeks and held them.

"But, I am damaged too. Mikasa, you don't have to be perfect to be admired. And you don't have to be whole to be loved. You are damaged because you fought. And that is enough reason to make me fall for you. Those damages, wounds, and flaws you have are my reasons to love you." He kissed my hands and looked at me dearly.

"Isn't it too fast?" I asked once again.

"I don't need a lot of years to realize I am in love with you, Mika." He answered and hugged me again.

"You are an answered prayer." I told him and kissed him once again. We both closed our eyes as our lips touched each other, moving to the slow rhythm we both are making.

______

I woke up with the sight of a sleeping Eren. He looks so calm when he is asleep and so attractive when awake. We both still have our clothes on, although I tried to make a move, he refused. Then I have to keep in mind that 'he is a man, not a boy'.

I kissed him deeply and wrapped my arms around him. I pushed him down on the small bed inside the tent, he looked at me intently. I sat on his lap as I felt his hands on my waist.

It was about to get more intense but he stopped kissing me and hugged me instead. He started whispering in me. Random things like, "I love you so much", "You are so beautiful", and "Let's stay like this".

"Let's not go further. This is not the time for that, okay? I love you." He said and laid me down on the bed before gently playing with my hair until I fall asleep.

I looked at his closed eyes and kissed his eyelids. I love his eyes very much. As I scooted closer to him, he opened his eyes and he hugged me tighter. I rested my head on his chest and placed my hands just beside my head. I hear his every heartbeat.

"Good Morning." He greeted. I never talked but I closed my eyes again to listen to his heartbeat better. He kept me warm all night despite of the cool breeze. "Should we take a shower first then eat breakfast at our workplace?" He asked and I nodded softly against his chest.

______

"Eren, come on move faster. We have to eat breakfast already!" I shouted while still sitting on the couch. He told me he will be ready in a span of just ten minutes but thirty minutes had passed and he is still getting ready. "You know that you don't have to dress too much right? I am only wearing a simple top and shorts plus my converse." I said to rush him.