33. The Nightingale

"Let's go to The Nightingale. We haven't been there for so long." Historia said while eating her pancakes. Yeah, we haven't been in there for the longest. Even me, the owner, hasn't went down there in the underground bar of it. "I think it should be us all six. Right? It would be fun if we are six." Historia suggested.

"Sure." I said.

"Really?! Then I would announce it on the group chat already because you agreed." Annie said and smiled, picking up her phone beside her to text the others.

"What time are we going there?" Historia asked. I am not busy today, tho. So I think it would be great to spend a lot of time there so we could enjoy more. And I think it would be great to be wasted tonight. It's not everyday that I get drunk because I don't drink that much.

"6PM would be great. I will reserve a VIP room for us." I suggested and picked up my phone to text Hange-san, who helps me in managing The Nightingale so everything would be easy for me.

To : Hange-san

'Hange-san, please reserve a VIP room for me and my bestfriends. Thank you! We will be there at 6:30PM.'

In a matter of seconds, I got a reply from her.

From : Hange-san

'Sure, Mikasa.'

I smiled and put my phone down.

______

"Mikasa, your party dresses are all black. Don't you have something like red? Or white? You are such a dull person!" Annie complained while looking through my closet. Black would be easy to pair with shoes or bags because it's a universal color.

"Just pick one that you think will suit you. Oh I remember borrowing a dress from you before. Try to find it." I answered. I borrowed a dress from her before but I just forgot where I put it. Historia really planned this whole bar getaway. She came here with her outfit.

"Oh, found it!" Annie said.

I wore a black shirred back satin bralette and high waist skinny jeans. I paired with black faux leather block heel boots. Annie came out wearing her red satin draped neck dress and her black stilettos. She even spinned around to flex herself.

"Wow." I said and smiled. "You look gorgeous."

"Of course! I am basically Annie Leonhart." She rolled her eyes.

"We're gonna use my car. Okay?" Historia said. She is wearing a white cropped cami top and a denim skirt. She paired it with a pair of boots like mine.

"Sure." Annie and I answered at the same time. Historia left, maybe to get the car ready. When Annie and I are done, we left my unit and went to the parking lot to find Historia's car. When we found the vehicle, we both hopped inside. I sat on the backseat, while Annie sat on the passenger's seat.

"It's already 6:15PM. I can't believe we really said exactly 6PM when we are so late. I can't believe you two." Historia complained and drove away.

"Don't worry I told Hange-san to make it 6:30PM. The three won't be early. It's not on their vocabulary." I answered and relaxed on the backseat.

______

When we reached the cafè, we went to a corner where the door is. It will lead us to the underground bar where the wildness happens. We went downstairs and there I saw Hange-san wearing a suit, while drinking casually.