35. Deeply, Madly, Truly

SHIGANSHINA DAY ONE

We are staying here in Shiganshina for three days and two nights. I honestly think it's such a short time to be able to explore all of its most beautiful places. But we are adults now. We are busy with a lot of things. Eren walked up to me. Oh wow, he is wearing something new. It's cold here so I guess that's why he chose to wear a black turtle neck sweater, black plaid pants, and black trench coat above. I also like his shoes. They're black high-cut Dr Martens.

"Are you cold? I hope we'll be able to witness the first snow together." He said. I nodded and observed him properly. Does he have a stylist? His outfits are really great.

"Uhm, yeah it's cold. I miss the coldness of winter here in Shiganshina." I answered. While he is wearing all black, I am wearing an all beige outfit. A beige turtle neck sweater, beige trench coat, and beige pants. I am wearing white sneakers, tho.

"Come on! What're you waiting for, you guys? Let's go now!" Armin shouted. I carried my bag and pulled my suitcase. We have arrived in Shiganshina. My home. Annie is so happy to see the provincial view of it. She is the only one who hasn't been here. She has always been a Stohess-lady all her life. She was born and raised there.

"Oh gosh I am so excited. Let's go to the small cottage first to leave our things there then let's eat and take a tour around Shiganshina! Let's not rest." Annie said and smiled. Eren opened the back of the car we will use for three days. We put our suitcases and bags inside then went inside the van.

Armin is our driver today. Eren is sitting on the passenger's seat. Annie and I are sitting on the second row while Historia and Ymir are sitting on the last row. The public beach is near so I think it will just take around fifteen minutes for us to arrive at the small cottage.

Armin started driving. I sighed. Annie is so giddy and excited that she is here in Shiganshina. She's making it obvious that she is such a city girl.

After some time, we officially arrived at the public beach where the cottage is located. I took a good look at it and noticed that it was a bit bigger than ten years ago, based on the outside. And when I entered, it has became bigger. The size was the only thing that was changed but everything remained as it is when I last saw it ten years ago. The furnitures, the aura, the color of the walls, and the location of things.

"How is it so clean if you aren't here for ten years?" I asked him. Everyone was already putting their suitcases inside the room but I stood frozen in front of the door.

"I have a caretaker." He answered. He took my suitcase from my hand along with my bag and put it inside the bedroom. I followed him there and saw that Ymir, Historia, Annie, and Armin are sitting on the floor looking tired. I thought they want a tour?

"Let's go to the cafè I used to work in. My treat." And when I said that, they all stood up.

"Sure!" Armin said.

"But it's near so I guess taking a walk wouldn't be a problem. Let's take a walk, lazy asses. Exercise." Eren said and he lead the way.

______

I opened the door and the sound of door chimes are heard and so pleasant. I looked around and saw how beautiful it is. I went to my usual spot and sat there. They all followed. I usually sit here whenever it's my break time.

"Mikasa we have listed down our orders. Feel free to pay for it." Historia smiled at me. I rolled my eyes and took the paper from her. The foods they listed down is already for ten people! Like, oh gosh we are just six!