18. Priceless

I had to extend my stay here in Stohess from two weeks to three weeks. SSB have been giving out emails whether you pass or not. I don't know what I should do if ever I fail. But I still have two schools left right? Yes, I still have two left. Why am I in so much panic?

"Hey relax. You will pass. Don't freak out." Eren said, trying to calm me. I am a paranoid and right now my anxiety is just higher than the clouds! I am feeling both excitement and nervousness. I want to feel relaxed but I can't.  I just can't calm myself down.

"Shit. There is an email! I got an email! Eren I got an email! Shit, is it from SSB? Let me check." I sighed and checked but it was just a random email that is not even related to education. "Okay, shit. False alarm." I don't know if I should be happy that it wasn't the email or upset.

"Okay Mika, inhale and exhale." He suggested so that is what I did. I inhaled and then exhaled for like the nth time! My heart is beating so fast. I am kind of sweating and I wanna faint. What should I do? This is my dream college! If I don't pass I would be really disappointed.

"If you don't pass then it's their loss. Like, they are messed up if they don't accept you." He laughed. That kind of relaxed me. Yes, it is gonna be their loss not mine. I am a great student, I am smart. It's their---no, it's still my loss. I refreshed my gmail and a new email popped out.

"It's from SSB. Eren, it's from SSB." I sighed and sat down. I opened the email and while it was still loading, I shared my screen to Eren and closed my eyes.

Five...

He is silent.

Four...

Still silent.

Three...

Shit no response?

Two...

"Mika!" He shouted. I opened my eyes and checked. Holy shit I passed! I passed! I almost fell from my chair when I stood up. I blinked for like three times and pulled my laptop closer to me. Holy shit it's legit. I passed! I am not exaggerated I am just happy. I am going to SSB! I am going to my dream college!

"Did you see that? Your girlfriend will go to the best business school! I am going to SSB. Ackermans are just amazing." I smirked and laughed. I feel like I am the best right now.

"Congrats! I am so proud of you." He smiled genuinely and rested his chin on his palm. I am so happy that I achieved this with him. But I also want to celebrate it with him. I looked at his eyes shining with everlasting happiness.

"Thank you, Eren." I said and flashed a smile at him.

"Your smile is so priceless, Mika. Please don't lose that anymore. Keep it forever. I would love to see that everyday." I blushed at his statement. He never failed to make me feel loved and worthy. He never failed to make my heart flutter.

______

"I passed TLS." He said and hugged me tight right after I hopped inside his car. I kissed his cheek and congratulated him. We went directly to his small cottage and watched TV then we ordered pizza.

"This is how are gonna celebrate? What do you want?" He asked but I didn't answer his question and just hugged him tightly. I rested my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat. "Mika, should we go to an amusement park? How about go to the mall and watch movies there like normal couples? Or maybe bake brownies?" He suggested.

"We can stay like this forever, tho." I told him and he only smiled at me.

And we stayed like that..the whole day.

______

"Happy Six Months!" He greeted me. "I am sorry I had no time for you these months. Uhm, Law is really hard." He apologized and smiled at me. We have been talking through video calls every night ever since school started. College is a really big step into the future so we have to give our whole focus to it.

"I understand, Eren. I am glad that we still get to talk every night through video calls. Although physical is better, we have to get through this for a lot of years." I smiled at him and rested my chin on my palm. "Never lose your dream, which is Law, for me. Okay?" I told him and acted like I was angry and scolding him. I heard him laugh, and I laughed too.

"How many times should I tell you that you are the dream? Oh shit---I have to leave, my professor arranged a late night zoom meeting  for our class. Probably, he is gonna scold us because I have about five classmates who didn't attend class earlier." I nodded and he ended the call. I felt a writhe of pain but I ignored it. Your boyfriend is an aspiring lawyer and it requires a lot of work. Be understanding. I thought and sighed.

I just opened my notes studied for our long quiz tomorrow. I carefully studied it when my phone suddenly rang. It's Annie...

"Hey."

"Mika, our long quiz is moved. Lol, our teacher probably forgot it's Saturday tomorrow but since it's college nobody cares!" She let out a loud laugh. This girl is crazy. "Go out of your dorm and party with us! Just this Friday night!" Although the background noise is really disturbing, I still heard her voice.

"No. No. No." I said before ending the call. She probably said, 'that future old maid', 'gosh this girl', 'she is not happy'.

I looked at the wallpaper of my laptop. It is Eren and I casually posing for the camera while eating pizza. I miss him, so bad. I touched the screen and smiled like it was really him I am holding. I took out the album he gave me on my graduation night. It consists of our pictures together and my solo stolen pictures. I also opened my gallery where multiple pictures of him are there.

I got a notification and saw that Eren texted me.

From : E.J

'Happy 6th! I love you so much. I am sorry for hanging up on you. You are the dream, Mika. Don't forget that :)♡'

I smiled and typed a reply.

To : E.J

'Happy 6th too! Let's celebrate our 7th together. I love you so much too and it's okay if you are busy. I miss you.'

I closed my phone and turned my laptop off before dozing off to sleep. I need rest. I badly need it.

____________________________________________________________________________

That was a big time skip for Eren and Mikasa. Hope they are forever now. Right?

Love,
Y.M Jaeger♡