SC. Lian Johansson

This ex was a jerk, trust me.

"Lian, don't." I said when he started touching my thigh. I tapped his hand and moved away but he moved nearer. "If you want to sit next to me, stop making me uncomfortable!" I stood up and turned the television off. 

"We've been together for two months and you still haven't even kissed me. Nothing has ever happened to us!" He complained.

"Find another girl to fuck, then." I rolled my eyes and stormed out of his unit.

He has always tried going further. None of my exes has ever done that. Not even Eren who I was with for six months. It has been three years since Marky and I broke up so Annie and Historia offered me Lian, which they thought is a decent guy. But he is the biggest jerk!

"How is he?" Historia asked.

"A jerk." I said and took a shot of tequila.

"Break up with him then." Annie said.

"I will. Damn, how come you two have such a great love life? God, Annie, finally you said 'yes' to Armin after five years! You are so lucky. And Historia, how can you maintain a relationship that long? I want to have a boyfriend! Someone I will marry!" I cried and I heard all of them laugh.

"You want a boyfriend, yes. But you don't want another man, you want him. Don't even lie." Annie laughed.

"Fuck you." I rolled my eyes.

"Armin already does that, I don't need anyone else to do that." I punched her arm and laughed loudly. God, she is so inappropriate.

"Annie! Shut up!" Historia scolded her. "Why don't you stop being unfair to your future boyfriends and start forgetting that you once loved Eren. I mean, if only you chose to hear his explanations, you two would've been married by now or by next year. By the way you tell us how he treated you? I can tell that he loves you a lot and surely has plans on marrying you."

"Speaking of the devil." Annie said.

"Is that Eren?" I asked.

"No! It's the jerk! The audacity of that fucking monkey!" Annie shouted. I looked to where she is looking and saw Lian making out with a random girl. I laughed and face-palmed. I never thought that he will do the 'find another girl to fuck'. He is so funny.

"Mikasa, stay put. You are just drunk so don't ever think of doing something reckless!" Historia said.

"Hell no! Go on and punch him in the face." Annie made me stand up and dragged me all the way to where Lian is. Historia wasn't able to do anything so she just followed us.

"Mikasa." Lian said and stood up.

"Hey." I smiled. "You really found another girl to fuck." I smirked.

"It's because---"

"It is not my fault that you are a cheater." I said and punched him real hard that it made him collapse. I walked out of the bar and heard Annie and Historia continuously calling my name. I sat on a dark alley and cried to my heart's content.

"It's not your fault." They said at the same time.

"This is my karma." I smiled.

______

:))