Mystacor part one

(An: Illusion isn't going to be calling Adora mom yet as well as Illusion is going to be kidnapped in the princess prom episode.Also in this chapter they weren't leaving dryl,they were leaving another place. )

No pov:

The group had decided to rest in  the woods the night after coming back from a mission outside of bright moon borders.Illusion was asleep in the book of a tree root curled up.Adora fell asleep but soon began to have a nightmare.

Adora ran through a msit filled forrest.All she could was walk forward.She then heared shadow weaver saying her name."Adora"Shadow Weavers dismbodied voice said to Adora."Shadow Weaver"Adora mumbled.Adora kept looking for the source of the voice.Adora kept walking before reaching a clearing.The clearing was empty apart from a cave.Adora saw a tiny shivering blob that looked like it was made of Shadows with tiny horns and tail.Adora went to grab it but was waken up by something.

Adora woke up with a gasp.

Timeskip to the day.

"Good morning Glimmer."Bow said nudging his friend."Noooo. It's too early. Five more minutes."Glimmer muttered tiredly.

"But it's a beautiful morning."Bow said"good morning Illusion."Illusion gave him an angry face and gave him a middle claw Which bow scowled at her for.

"Today's cancelled. Go back to bed."Glimmer muttered pushing her head into the traveling pillow.

" I can feel you staring at me. Why is it the one who snores is always the first one to fall asleep?"Glimmer groaned.

" I don't snore."Bow said."you do" Illusion yelled from her spot in a tree.Bow gave her a pout look .

"Adora, do I snore?"Bow asked the blonde hero.Adora wasn't there so they walked over too her,Adora was standing in a clearing.

"Adora?"Bow asked.Adora gasped as Glimmer teleported next to her."Sorry, too early to teleport."Glimmer yawned.

"What are we looking at?"Bow asked.Illusion looked around,due to her senses being better than the whole group combined she could smell the scent of dark magic spies.

"I don't know. I heard a noise in the woods last night."Adora said"And I thought I saw something as well as I had a weird dream."

Glimmer gave her a confused look."What? Like a bunny? Maybe a butterfly? "Glimmer teased before noticing how Tired Adora looked.

"Adora, did you get any sleep at all?"Glimmer asked concerned." Someone has to stand guard."Adora said.

"could've asked me,no one would dare come near us if I was standing guard."Illusion said."your as scary as a teaddy bear."Bow said.

Illusion brought her mask down and bared her teeth at bow who screamed." Okay, I know you're on edge because of what happened with Entrapta's infected robots still, but it's all over now.

"Glimmer said which got Illusions attention." You've got to relax. You need a vacation. Which is why we're going to Mystacor."

Illusion kept listening wanting to find out more about These robots." Mystacor? No way."Bow gasped like a happy child." Wait, what's Mystacor?"Adora asked.

"Mystacor,sounds like some sort of stuck up place"Illusion said.Glimmer gave her a hard stare as Illusion gave her a smug face.

" It's a secret floating kingdom that's home to all of Etheria's sorcerers."Glimmer said" It's got tranquil gardens, beautiful beaches and healing springs. And my aunt Castaspella just happens to be the head sorceress there."

Bow nodded." You'll love it Adora and Illusion."Bow said"Plus you won't have to worry about evil things in the woods. Mystacor is protected by an invisibility spell, so evil can't find it."