Huntara part one

Illusions Pov:

Sand was stuck in my hooves as we traveled in the Crimson Waste,I watched a bug extend a spike and catches a fly.  Adora was atop a rock and looking out over the land

" Thanks for coming with me, guys."Mom said as she jumped down.

"Of course."Bow said.

"I still have second thoughts"I grumbled as I shook the sand off.

"And the queen is really okay with us taking off? I would've thought a mission to the Crimson Waste would've been too risky for her."Adora said.

"Oh she hates this idea, which is why I didn't tell her where we were going. "Glimmer answered"Besides, it's not like anyone else has a plan to stop Hordak from opening a portal. You're right. Tracking Mara's message to the source is the best lead we have."

"Really you didn't tell her!"I yelled as Glimmer chuckled nervously.

Bow was walking along with the other two" Plus, for an inhospitable desert, this place is kind of beautiful."a bird flies by in front of them"Aw, there's even a cute little bird!"

We watched the bird perch on a cactus before shouting as the bird screamed and turned to ice

" Never mind, this place is terrifying!"

the bird fell off and crashes to the ground

" Okay, I know it's scary and dangerous, but if there is something to do with portals out here, we have to find it for the Rebellion. And... for me."Adora said.

I sighed and grumbled as I shook sand out.

Bow lightly pats her on the head with his tracker pad, getting a smile out of her.

"Which way now, Bow?"Adora asked.

" Uh... "Bow Laughed nervously "So, uh, slight problem. Uh, my tracker pad, it's dead."

Adora looked over his shoulder with me and  Glimmer to see a cartoon Bow head with x-ed out eyes and his tongue out.

" So, we're without a map. and the plants are evil. Heh. But it's okay, we're coming from the north."Adora said.

I screamead in frustration.

"I hate sand!"I said frustratedly.

"Aww it's ok"Adora said motherly as she cuddled me.

I Growled.

"Not helping"

No Pov:

Glimmer teleports out of the way as Adora kicks a rock, knocking off the top of it and picking it up with the flat side up

"And, uh, I'm something of an expert tracker, thanks to the Horde's survival skills training. "Adora said as she picks up a needle and set it on top of the rock piece

" We just have to keep going..."

the needle stops spinning and points one direction.

" that way. Problem solved! I've got this under control." Adora laughs and walks off

Bow follows her with Glimmer and Illusion close behind, Illusion stops and turns as she notices something, staring at a skeleton in guard armor

"Okay, to review, the plants are evil, tech doesn't work, and sometimes, a sand dune is a pile of very angry, sand-colored snakes. I think we're getting the hang of this."Adora panted as Illusion flopped down onto the floor but screamead and shot back up from the hot burning sand.