Wyserris and Dynyx

An:I was going to post this chapter after writing battle of bright moon but I decided to do it now before I forgot.

Adoras Pov:

I was clearing up Illusions room.Illusion has decided to go hunting for abit.It has been a few days after the battle of bright moon and Illusion was still getting used to me calling her my daughter and I was still getting used to her calling me mum.

I laughed slightly remembering a scenario that happened a few days ago.Illusion had drawn a picture of me and her together like a mother and daughter.the picture was of two stick figures one of me and one of Illusion.

Ths picture had to mum on it in scrawny handwriting.I smiled fondly at some of the messy pictures on Illusions desk.I moved them to the side to set some stuff I was holding on it .Angella had been helping me to raise Illusion by giving me tips.

I continued cleaning before a guard came into the room."princess Adora,the queen would like to see you in the throne room."The Guard spoke.

"ok thank you"I replied as I put the clothes I was holding on Illusions bed/nest.I walked down the halls towards the throne Room.

I made it to the throne Room to see bow and Glimmer with the queen."what's happening"I asked."well you see we've been getting a really strong signal from the forest for about an hour and we don't know why"Bow said.

"first one tech maybe"I suggested."no we sent guards to retrieve it but there was nothing only a black scorch mark in the ground."Glimmer said."then what i-"I said before getting interrupted by a guard.

"Your majesty two people would like to talk to you"the guard said as he moved aside to reveal two demon's.One had red hair with brighter red horns.the other demon a male had brown hair with red streaks as well as bright red horns.Both of them had the same red eyes with black scelera.

"Hello Im wyserris and this is my brother Dynyx."wyserris said "we heard our sister could be here."

I smiled."oh what's your sisters name maybe we could help find her."

"Oh thank you our sister's name is Illusion"Wyserris said.

"What"I said wide eyed.

"Yeah our parents abandoned her when she was younger,we couldn't do anything to stop it due to our parents manipulation and cruelty"Dynyx said"we would like to reunite with her and talk to her."

"Give us a minute will you"I said.I didn't want them to see Illusion,what if they tried to take her back,what if there lying and the Try and hurt her.The thoughts kept running around my head."adora what's the matter?"Glimmer asked as the best friend squad huddled together.

"we need to keep them separated"I said"I don't trust them, don't let Them see Illusion"I said as turned back to them with a smile."Illusions not here at the moment"I said."that's fine we can wait."wyserris said smiling."umm ok"I smiled as I walked away.

Wyserris Pov:

I turned to my brother."I think she's lying"I said to him.he nodded in agreement."ok let's sneak away and look for her."I whispered as we started to edge away.as soon as we got out the Throne room we ran down the hallway past different rooms."which one do you think is hers"I asked as we ran."I don't know"Dynyx replied as we ran.

Illusions Pov:

I entered the place through my window with a rabbit in my mouth.I was very happy with my catch and could not wait to eat it.I jumped from the window to the floor and padded out the room to show Adora my catch but as I left my room I was slammed into by two people.

"hey fucking watch it"I yelled before hearing a gasp."Illusion"The voice asked."yeah what's it too you."I said snarkily picking up the rabbit."your our sister."the female said.

I sudenly had flashbacks to when I lived with my family and my siblings."wyserris, Dynyx"I said my Voice wavering."yes it's us Illu"wyserris said before I puched her.

"don't you Illu me"I cried"you guys caused me so much emotional abuse and then you let mum and dad abandoned me so that I die."I started to sob."you could have stopped them but yet you did nothing"I growled.

"Illu were sorry there wasn't much we could do."Dynyx said."just shut up I don't need to hear it, mum and dad did so much to me and yet you think you can come here."I cried.

I heard footsteps behind me and I turned to see Adora."what's wrong"Adora asked me in a motherly tone using her thumb to wipe away tears.

"I just want them to leave"I muttered."Illu were sorry but mum and dad manipulated us and scared us into doing it."Wyserris said.

"just go"I said sniffling.Wyseris gave me a sorry look before leaving with Dynyx."you ok"Adora asked."in m fine mum "I said sniffling as I left for my room